Printworks London

Thanks for that, very helpful :) I think we'll look to get into the area for 2ish then find a pub where we can get food and ease ourselves into it.
They have food stalls in the venue in the outside area, if you wanted to head in earlier. FYI no cash bar.

Thanks for that, very helpful :) I think we'll look to get into the area for 2ish then find a pub where we can get food and ease ourselves into it.

There's not a huge amount right in the immediate vicinity. But a few bits a 5 - 10 minute walk. There's a spoons by Surrey Quays if you want to keep it cheap. (Called Surrey Docks)

One thing I only found out yesterday is that The Drumsheds (and Printworks) are collaborations with property developers and council's regeneration programmes. They're literally gentrification in action. Personally, I feel like London has too many of these high capacity venues currently operating, and we're on dodgy territory. We must continue to support intimate, permanent clubs as well. There's no guarantee for how long these venues will continue as they are, until the developers decide they need to be turned into dwellings themselves.

Go while you still can

Any trusted ticket reseller for sold out events at Printworks London such: TicketSwap ?? If you know please share :)

Promising, can’t wait to sample this
Should be a good venue!

First lineups at 'The Beams' are pretty similar to Printworks nights by Bibi, Patrick Topping, Honey Dijon, Stephan Bodzin, Fac 51 etc...which does make sense, risky to try something more experimental in a new venue

First lineups at 'The Beams' are pretty similar to Printworks nights by Bibi, Patrick Topping, Honey Dijon, Stephan Bodzin, Fac 51 etc...which does make sense, risky to try something more experimental in a new venue
Definitely waiting off for more, was a little underwhelming tbh but your right playing it safe at the start should concrete them early doors

Back