Printworks London

Already excited for that 11 hour Dixon Transmoderna day in October!
Literally JUST sold my pair of tickets for that yesterday 😔

So gutted but it’s the same night as the Eubank vs Benn fight!

However looking so swap that out for the Fabric birthday the week after - Sunday morning in job and spend the day and beyond in there! 🔮

El Row line ups released for Printworks and getting hammered on social media. Can never understand why those who are that bothered about certain DJs book things with no line ups if it’s so important

El Row line ups released for Printworks and getting hammered on social media. Can never understand why those who are that bothered about certain DJs book things with no line ups if it’s so important

If the event sold out with a TBC lineup then why would the promoter waste cash booking a big lineup. Elrow is never about the lineup anyway.

On the flip side when you see unexpected special guests announced thats when you know ticket sales arent going to plan.

If the event sold out with a TBC lineup then why would the promoter waste cash booking a big lineup. Elrow is never about the lineup anyway.

On the flip side when you see unexpected special guests announced thats when you know ticket sales arent going to plan.
Completely get it - just makes me laugh. Didn’t it happen last time at Printworks or Drumsheds as well?

Still haven’t made it down here so hoping for something good on the final run. The Hessle Audio party a few weeks back was right up my street

Closing season is a bit lacklustre imo. Did we really need another Glitterbox & Defected three months after NYE/NYD? Similarly with Cuttin' Headz, 3-months after The Beams?

I thought the same, no surprises. And also getting a bit sceptical of this repeated 'last season' thing, tho it's good it's still open of course!

Might have to try and resell our tickets for The Chemical Brothers on the 16th December. There’s a train strike making it impossible to get there and back without spending a fortune.

Might have to try and resell our tickets for The Chemical Brothers on the 16th December. There’s a train strike making it impossible to get there and back without spending a fortune.

Had the same last year and it just becomes an expensive faff doesn't it. Hard to plan any UK weekends away at the moment.

If i knew Deadmau5 & Kaskade were gunna play their stuff from 10+ year ago id deffo make the journey for that date (for old times sake, random album title one of my fav albums ever)

Last edited:
Back