Printworks London

Final line up bit meh - CDW event or Dixon all day may appeal to some

I'm just pleased there's another season, I thought it was gone already!

Not announcing an Afterlife lineup is a bit cheeky...maybe in a cynic but seems if tickets sell early with no lineup they can save some cash on the lineup 🤔

Thought it was interesting that they haven't touted it as the last season. Maybe theres a SS23 still to come?

Final line up bit meh - CDW event or Dixon all day may appeal to some
I'd be going to Dixon if I wasn't in Ibiza, so can't complain too much!.

I'm hoping there's a few more events added, I noticed a few weekends haven't been announced.

Dixon all day long would have been the dream - BUT, it’s the same day as Eubank Jr vs Benn!

Most annoyingly date clash ever that! Likely will now swerve and do the Fabric birthday instead - just can’t miss that fight irritatingly!

Gutted as that would have been an absolute corker! 😫

Dixon all day long would have been the dream - BUT, it’s the same day as Eubank Jr vs Benn!

Most annoyingly date clash ever that! Likely will now swerve and do the Fabric birthday instead - just can’t miss that fight irritatingly!

Gutted as that would have been an absolute corker! 😫
Easily do most of the day and leave a little earlier to catch the boxing. Or could always stream it in the smoking area 🤣

Easily do most of the day and leave a little earlier to catch the boxing. Or could always stream it in the smoking area 🤣
I know the reality of me being able to even see, let alone watch the fight after being in there all day - is zilch! 🤣

Elrow announced for Printworks, not an event if you don't like crowds and 'sensory overload' :)
haha, yes might give that one a miss but I'm waiting for the weekend of 10th of December which is yet to be filled, must be someone like Solomun, he usually plays those dates. 🤞

Back