Printworks London

Went to Solomun last night and he was very good, and played a banging set.

My first time at Printworks and it’s an excellent venue and with a good crowd.

Left 15 mins early to get into the Uber queue, which worked fine.

ditto this was really great night ... actually thought Solomun captured a lot of the Pacha vibe last night with music selection ... crowd were great ... actually lots of fun was had shuffling out of the venue at 2.15 to get the tube back to Shoreditch ... loads of chatting to lots of happy people ... didn’t see any spotlighters though

Best night I’ve had in UK for a long time.

As said crowd was absolutely magic, was like sardines up the front at times but not one bit of edgyness or bother and everyone getting right on it. Folk just aware the scale of the night and it being part and parcel of the night!

Would def go back to Printworks for right night. Organisation amazing, sound and production as good as it gets.

Only small picky negative thing I would say was bar needs more staff and room2 could do with being further away from room1 to get a crowd going. Going for a smoke bit of a mission but can’t complain.

Left at the very end and got an Uber no bother back to our apartment.

5hr drive today a canter given how good a vibe it was day and night before.

Attachments

• F3EE29DA-652F-4576-8B28-960FC89440C5.jpeg
    F3EE29DA-652F-4576-8B28-960FC89440C5.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 986096BE-4C53-4BF4-BB26-AEB704A0FE76.jpeg
    986096BE-4C53-4BF4-BB26-AEB704A0FE76.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 22
Has to have been the best crowd at a UK event... Maybe that is because it was an older crowd. Vibe was perfect
It was printworks at its best

However Solomun is not for me but it is a shame you can't get that sort of crowd at other U.K events.

I'm hoping for some events like Ben Klock's Photon again but after visiting Printworks a few times, I'm not sure if that's the right fit for their crowd.

He's just been announced for Junction 2 festival in June and I'm aware that he has another London date in the new year

Has to have been the best crowd at a UK event... Maybe that is because it was an older crowd. Vibe was perfect
It was printworks at its best

However Solomun is not for me but it is a shame you can't get that sort of crowd at other U.K events.
All tourists?

Last edited:
Going to ANTS at Printworks in a couple of weeks. It's one of their day parties, starting at 12, finishing at 11pm.
Never been to one of their day events before - what's the best time to arrive so that it's nicely busy but not completely rammed yet? Thinking maybe 3pm?

Never been to one of their day events before - what's the best time to arrive so that it's nicely busy but not completely rammed yet? Thinking maybe 3pm?

3pm is a good time, should avoid the queues tooo much. We normally aim for about 4pm to be fair, but end up queueing.

3pm is a good time, should avoid the queues tooo much. We normally aim for about 4pm to be fair, but end up queueing.
Thanks for that, very helpful :) I think we'll look to get into the area for 2ish then find a pub where we can get food and ease ourselves into it.

Back