Printworks London

Just a random guess, but the new announcements for LWE's Sphere events at Magazine (3,000 capacity venue next to the O2 iirc) might be a reason why the focus for the next season for Printworks seems a bit different:
  • Sat. 15/02: Hot Since 82, Eats Everything, La Fleur, Effy, Maya Jane Coles
  • Sat. 22/02: Maceo Plex, Marcel Dettman, Anastasia Kristensen, Matrixxman, Raxon
  • Sat. 29/02: Richie Hawtin, Charlotte de Witte, ANNA, ONYVAA
  • Sat. 14/03: Adam Beyer, Ida Engberg + TBA
  • Sat. 21/03: Patrick Topping, Skream, Melé + TBA

These events are also daytime (2PM-10PM).

Whats it like for taxis at end of Printworks - 2am I think it finishes

not sure specifically but the night service runs on Jubilee line and part of London overground that stops at Canada Water ... there is a specific Uber pick up point that I spotted last Saturday when we left Anjunadeep

Fully recommend stay apartments, if anybody after digs to stay. 20 minute brisk walk to the venue. Decent price, clean rooms & there is a shop next door for drinks

I have no idea who anyone looks like on here - I assume from my vlogs you may know me so please come and say hello if you spot me...

I won't be shirtless

Solomon also playing for Boneca on Friday

only the £65 a pop if you are going to Printworks and can’t enter until after 2am ... I think they are struggling to shift these ... even for us super fans this is too rich

Won't be as good anyway, unless you like dancing next to Chelsea boys and Etonians
I have no idea what that even means ? i work with an Estonian/Brazilian girl and she's a great dancer.. So good she was asked to stop dancing with a pole on a night out..?. Another night I missed..

Have you been to any bonecca events?

I did Guy Gerber at KOKO several years ago. It wasn't for me, but it was busy. Didn't stay late, so maybe the atmosphere improved but it had a noticeable degree of public schoolboy types spending daddy's money

Back