Printworks London

Couldn't think of anything worse. Film crew central, no ravers just savers

Hopefully Afterlife won't be as bad but not banking on it. On a side note, anybody recieved there e tickets yet for 30th?

I received my email this morning with the e-ticket attached. I assume this would have gone to everyone.

I managed to get Prydz tickets, but only just. The ticketing system couldn't handle the demand, a lot of unhappy people.

I received my email this morning with the e-ticket attached. I assume this would have gone to everyone.

I managed to get Prydz tickets, but only just. The ticketing system couldn't handle the demand, a lot of unhappy people.
Yeah all sorted!

Will be an absolute camera fest but actually gutted I didn’t get a ticket for the Prydz gig. Anyone hear of any spares let me know!

They were supposed to announce their spring/summer line-ups today but apparently it is going to take a bit longer. Any ideas of what we can expect? I'm hoping for some events like Ben Klock's Photon again but after visiting Printworks a few times, I'm not sure if that's the right fit for their crowd. Hopefully I'm wrong and they'll attract a better crowd for that type of event though since the production is great over there. Going again on Saturday for Afterlife and I'm prepared for an army of phones, so it can only turn out to be better!

Will Prydz play in the bigger room ?

It's not confirmed on their website so far, it just says Press Halls. No indication of Press Halls Electronic (the "usual" Printworks room) or Live (the bigger room right before that one without their own production) at this point. They used the Electronic setup for their promo though, which is something they usually do not do if it's planned to be in the Live room as far as I know. Maybe it'll depend on the production Prydz is going to use?

I'm hoping for some events like Ben Klock's Photon again but after visiting Printworks a few times, I'm not sure if that's the right fit for their crowd.
He's just been announced for Junction 2 festival in June and I'm aware that he has another London date in the new year, so I'm not so sure he will be on the Printwork's calendar. I may be wrong though

I think ANTS will certainly be a part of the schedule. Probably a Snowbombing launch

Any idea on set times for Saturday?

Says order of appearence on the events page with Tale of Us being first....presuming they would be on after dark not at midday?

ah, my post was referring to the spring/summer programme. No guarantees, but I'd be surprised if TOU didn't close both parties at the weekend

He's just been announced for Junction 2 festival in June and I'm aware that he has another London date in the new year, so I'm not so sure he will be on the Printwork's calendar. I may be wrong though

I think ANTS will certainly be a part of the schedule. Probably a Snowbombing launch

ANTS has just been announced indeed. Saturday 29th Feb.

it's the only date that appeals to me tbh. Personally, I think it's their weakest series since the venue launched. Great if you're a D&B fan mind
Yeah I’m also not sure what to think about this announcement. Some great artists but overal not what I’m looking for when I go to a place like Printworks. I don’t think there will be a rush for tickets like that was the case in August for some events...

This time they mentioned that this is just the first part of the series and that there’s more to come though. Can’t really remember if they added more interesting events afterwards last time. I think the separately announced events were mostly by Lock N Load for their fall/winter series and there are already quite a lot of them on their calendar for next year.

It’s weird that the Koze night they have basically taken a misch masch of hydra dj’s...and it’s not a hydra night

Back