Printworks London

On Resident Advisor you can purchase Balcony Access, I assume this is the bit that runs along either side at the top of the main room?

Yeah realised its probably not, he literally just posted something for Labyrinth London and I didn't see that was for March 2018

NYE not a piece of me, but not nearly as commercial as I originally thought.

Just a side note: if you've not been to Printworks yet and you're eager to go, I'd be inclined to make it a priority for one of the Issue 002 shows or NYE/NYD.

Just a side note: if you've not been to Printworks yet and you're eager to go, I'd be inclined to make it a priority for one of the Issue 002 shows or NYE/NYD.[/QUOTE]
Will it be back for issue 003 next year?

Those nye/nyd lineups are not targeted towards me at all aha.

Anyhow NYE is always about the bar scene then nyd raving.

Even though the NYE line up is very far from my taste the opening times are interesting! Obviously it is NYE so kind of has to have those opening hours but if the 22:00-4:00 runs smoothly could we see some later finishing times in the next series?

@white_isle_calling you seem to be the man to answer?

Even though the NYE line up is very far from my taste the opening times are interesting! Obviously it is NYE so kind of has to have those opening hours but if the 22:00-4:00 runs smoothly could we see some later finishing times in the next series?

I don't think so. But I could be wrong.
Easier to get a late license on NYE. The focus is day events, and I personally wouldn't expect that to change apart from one-offs.

Chems go later too btw: 6pm start, 2am finish.

@white_isle_calling you seem to be the man to answer?

From what he's told me in the past, they do have a license til 2am normally, they just rarely use it.
Probably got a TEN (Temporary Events Notice) to go on beyond their licenses time for NYE

Back