possible London boat party - Sat 13th Aug

Hurrah!!!! Be great to see you all again hopefully I will be in less of a "bad way" :lol: at least at the beginning anyway

L'Freak Orange has just this second confirmed - we're all in :) :)

I expect you to be in "a bad way" Daughter in law/Partner in Crime - I mean FFS, who's going to play with me whilst I am in "a bad way":lol::lol::lol: it is my birthday after all!!

Actually can we having Bunting and Balloons on the boat so everyone knows it is my birthday bash that Stu has kindly put on for me - and can I just take this opportunity to thank you all in advance for attending my party :lol::lol::lol::lol:

"No need for presents - your presence is enough"
Mwah xx​

:lol:

I think that was before I'd met her... probably at the height of my isp days.. (internet sex pest haha)

Talking of which where have they all gone? Back in the old days we would've been all over this party like a rash :lol:

LOL Poor Phil has moments where he must think WTF?:eek: when I tell him "oh were meeting some people off t'internet tonight"

I am actually all over this like a rash - :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I havent been out out properly since March and then before that Ibiza last year - also, I needed a birthday plan and this has just come up and sorted it nicely for me

:lol:

i don't know what the ticket availability's like?

errrr not sure :D lol
Im willing to go if someones up for it who lives near me, think its 20 quid a ticket...

stu hurst on here is sorting it, hes done an event think on fb,but your not on there are you :?:

errrr not sure :D lol
Im willing to go if someones up for it who lives near me, think its 20 quid a ticket...

stu hurst on here is sorting it, hes done an event think on fb,but your not on there are you :?:

do you live in or outside of maidstone?

nope :!:

I'm in London that weekend....will be heading to Sensation White though so do think i could do both :(
I hope it's better than the one in St Petersburg because I went two years ago and found it pretty boring. Some decent big name DJs but just because everyone is dressed alike didn't create much atmosphere. No alcohol on premise also sucked donkeys :(

Back