possible London boat party - Sat 13th Aug

Oh yeah, im jst f**kin lazy :lol:

I wana get the GF involved but with her working every poxy weekend it doesnt make for an easy thing to do....

Easier for me to tag along with a spotlighter, im strange and like meeting strangers off the internet (haha how wrong does that sound :eek: :lol:) but yes you silly numpty, never meet randoms / strangers off tinternet if you have a gf...she wont see it the way you see it :lol:

I see your point. i'm sure there'll be volunteers between now and the summer.
Yeah it does appear like a silly thing to do to meet with a stranger but at the time and under the circumstances it seemed to me to be very innocent and normal! :lol: :spank:

Oh yeah, im jst f**kin lazy :lol:

I wana get the GF involved but with her working every poxy weekend it doesnt make for an easy thing to do....

Easier for me to tag along with a spotlighter, im strange and like meeting strangers off the internet (haha how wrong does that sound :eek: :lol:) but yes you silly numpty, never meet randoms / strangers off tinternet if you have a gf...she wont see it the way you see it :lol:

GF as in girlfriend or girl friend?:D

Would love to have been in London to meet all the southern legends of the dance scene:D Instead I will be in a farmhouse somewhere deep in the oirish countryside with the family, the wifes family, the wifes brothers family, given the choice I knw where I would rather be!

I would like to have come and broken the ice with a few people - sounds like massive fun but I can't unfortunately commit to anything in August at the moment

shame it's august, can't really get away from here then.

great idea stu.

as for headliner, what about the well travelled ex-hacienda and current Back to basics resident who frequents these here parts! ;)

x-amount and robbie g - together as one. gutted to miss that!

hope it's a roaring success

shame it's august, can't really get away from here then.

great idea stu.

as for headliner, what about the well travelled ex-hacienda and current Back to basics resident who frequents these here parts! ;)

x-amount and robbie g - together as one. gutted to miss that!

hope it's a roaring success

He sounds amazing!;)

Can't you do a two day stay mate? You stay at ours, I'll get you picked and dropped from the airport. C'mon, you can do it!

Stu - just waiting to hear on Gingerfreak and then will purchase tickets (obviously if there are any left ;-))

I see your point. i'm sure there'll be volunteers between now and the summer.
Yeah it does appear like a silly thing to do to meet with a stranger but at the time and under the circumstances it seemed to me to be very innocent and normal! :lol: :spank:

:eek: I am glad I never met up with you those years ago for that Nick Warren night that you were kindly going to puppysit me for - would hated to have caused you grief and been labled a potential stalker/man stealer :lol::lol:

Gaff sorted, Daz on board, just waiting on le freak but reckon he's up for it - just need to sort train tickets out - but not on sale for another few weeks yet :)

The Northern contingent are in!! 8)

Hurrah!!!! Be great to see you all again hopefully I will be in less of a "bad way" :lol: at least at the beginning anyway

:eek: I am glad I never met up with you those years ago for that Nick Warren night that you were kindly going to puppysit me for - would hated to have caused you grief and been labled a potential stalker/man stealer :lol::lol:

:lol:

I think that was before I'd met her... probably at the height of my isp days.. (internet sex pest haha)

Talking of which where have they all gone? Back in the old days we would've been all over this party like a rash :lol:

Back