possible London boat party - Sat 13th Aug

We will have to organise our own 'newbie night' somewhere. Hope it goes well though, enjoy!.

As it happens..... that's my birthday weekend and I was looking for something to do outside of the North....... hmmmm

If there's room for 4, me and Mr PL and potentially Le Freak Orange and Daz may well be up for a bit of knees up daaarn saaaarf??? :?:

I can confirm that the ticket price is going to be £18. This is the absolute bare minimum I can go to just to cover the cost of hiring the boat. I will probably still lose money, but I want to keep it as cheap as possible. I hope that price is okay for everyone. It really is as low as I can go.
There will be a headline DJ, a touring DJ alongside myself and others - please be wary though that it won't be an A-list DJ - there just isn't the budget and the party isn't big enough to cater for one ! At the moment, it's one of the Global Underground Touring Residents, Ministry Of Sound regular.....

But I went to see the boat yesterday and it is a wicked place for a party - compact, plenty of seat space, good soundsystem and a covered terrace at the back (so if it rains, no problem to stand outside - although the party will be inside !).

If all this interests you, please PM me here and I will send out the Facebook invite so that you get it first. Payment will be via paypal and you'll be added to the guestlist for it - there won't be physical tickets.

I can confirm that the ticket price is going to be £18. This is the absolute bare minimum I can go to just to cover the cost of hiring the boat. I will probably still lose money, but I want to keep it as cheap as possible. I hope that price is okay for everyone. It really is as low as I can go.
Stu, bump it up to 20. Nice even number and I think everyone would be fine paying an extra 2 to make sure you don't come up short.

Stu, bump it up to 20. Nice even number and I think everyone would be fine paying an extra 2 to make sure you don't come up short.

Yep, £2 makes no difference, and it's easier to handle money that folds than the heavy shrapnel.

okay, if £20 is ok, I might even be able to stretch to something like 'first drink free' or along those lines. All depends on numbers. Basically, if any money IS made - it'll be going behind the bar for everyone!

Can we please ensure the name of the boat is clearly marked and no adjacent boats are allowed nearby at point of docking with a similar boarding time.

That is all I ask.

Can we please ensure the name of the boat is clearly marked and no adjacent boats are allowed nearby at point of docking with a similar boarding time.

That is all I ask.

Ha Ha id forgot about you getting on the wrong one! :lol:

That is all I ask.

To be fair, the other boat was ours as well Danielsan, all though you needed to be on ours:lol:

Back