possible London boat party - Sat 13th Aug

Stu....can you add me on fb please(Vicky Mepham) i cant get on there at work so canny view the event, but i wana see what this is all about 8)

I was maybe a year ago the only one :( i have since seen theres some old bird with the same name as me :confused: im guessing there are a few other lucky b*stards with the same name as me then :lol: :spank:

a wee update on the line-up....

Still to be 100% confirmed, but it's looking like

Anil Chawla & Dale Anderson
Me
Dan Walton & Rob Gray

anyone in Kent want to errr pick me up ?! :D and generally be my friend for the night..:D

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone in Kent want to errr pick me up ?! :D and generally be my friend for the night..:D

There must be trains you can get from Kent? Aren't any of your friends interested in a summer boat party?

We're all a friendly bunch, those who i've met anyway ;). I'd offer to be your friend but last time I did that with stranger from the internet i got in trouble with the missus and it's not worth the hassle any more.. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
There must be trains you can get from Kent? Aren't any of your friends interested in a summer boat party?

We're all a friendly bunch, those who i've met anyway ;). I'd offer to be your friend but last time I did that with stranger from the internet i got in trouble with the missus and it's not worth then hassle any more.. :lol:

Oh yeah, im jst f**kin lazy :lol:

I wana get the GF involved but with her working every poxy weekend it doesnt make for an easy thing to do....

Easier for me to tag along with a spotlighter, im strange and like meeting strangers off the internet (haha how wrong does that sound :eek: :lol:) but yes you silly numpty, never meet randoms / strangers off tinternet if you have a gf...she wont see it the way you see it :lol:

All the spotlighter's ive met have been really cool people. there was one time though where me n the gf met this guy who seemed cool but after some pharmacuticals slowly went abit weird and he ended up doing a runner while we were on the way to get a taxi. literaly was there one seond and gone the next. Never heard from him again. That is some f.e.a.r right there

All the spotlighter's ive met have been really cool people. there was one time though where me n the gf met this guy who seemed cool but after some pharmacuticals slowly went abit weird and he ended up doing a runner while we were on the way to get a taxi. literaly was there one seond and gone the next. Never heard from him again. That is some f.e.a.r right there

:lol:

I could have a couple of guesses

At least people on this thread seem to know each other's real names. You wanted to be a fly on the lavatory wall at the first do full of Spotlighters I put on. "Hi, erm sorry to ask you this but are you Spunkymonkey?" etc:lol:

Back