possible London boat party - Sat 13th Aug

We are in Ibiza that weekend. How sad not to be able to catch up with all the old gang (and I mean, like, really old)

1/4 of the place for this have already gone - thanks to everyone who has signed up so early! It's looking like it will sell out well in advance and may be a bit wild!
In fact, i'll make sure it is....

this could be a bit massive....and an opp to re-meet some spotlighters without a nights clubbing already behind me (i'm a different person believe me!).

on the consideration list.

this could be a bit massive....and an opp to re-meet some spotlighters without a nights clubbing already behind me (i'm a different person believe me!).

on the consideration list.
You know it makes sense. :twisted:

I am increasingly of the belief that it's worth the airfare...

1/4 of the place for this have already gone - thanks to everyone who has signed up so early! It's looking like it will sell out well in advance and may be a bit wild!
In fact, i'll make sure it is....

wow - I can't believe I remember my log in details for this site.....its has been YEARS!!

Hi all (Ann-Marie here for those who don't know me by the alias) - me and G are well booked up for this, canny wait - its been a wee while since we were on a boat party.....and the last time we were on one, can actually REMEMBER leaving - must try harder this time me thinks!! ;)

Anyways, looking forward to a wee dance in on the River Thames....see ya all there!!

AMS xxx

You know it makes sense. :twisted:

I am increasingly of the belief that it's worth the airfare...

I'm thinking the same. But a 24.00 finish would be way too early for me to justify flying in for it. Are there any plans for after the party finishes ??

What are the rest of you upto, a cup of cocoa and re runs of Corrie ?? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking the same. But a 24.00 finish would be way too early for me to justify flying in for it. Are there any plans for after the party finishes ??

What are the rest of you upto, a cup of cocoa and re runs of Corrie ?? ;)

I intend to make good use of my night away daaarn south (did I mention its my birthday??) I think we need to find somewhere to head off to to prolong the pain (sorry celebrations) 8)

Back