possible London boat party - Sat 13th Aug

Jeez... the gang is all here.

Looking increasingly likely that I'm going to have to make this trip.

Just waiting now for the football fixtures to come out to seal it.

since 2003 :oops::oops::oops::oops:

However - more than likely we have been in the same clubs in Ibiza on the same nights over the past 12/13 years and never actually met - but Kofi, I feel I know you so well already after our 8 years of putting the world to rights on this board...8)

8)

It's going to be quite special this boat I reckon. Similar to the first ever So.... , which was only marred by your absence Pups!

8)

It's going to be quite special this boat I reckon. Similar to the first ever So.... , which was only marred by your absence Pups!

Monies now paid into Mr H's account - so if I cant get in cos "my names not on the porthole", I want him made to walk the plank!!!

Cant let a pup down on her birthday!! :lol:

Monies now paid into Mr H's account - so if I cant get in cos "my names not on the porthole", I want him made to walk the plank!!!

Cant let a pup down on her birthday!! :lol:

don't worry, it's down and done!

Now, to think of some silliness to get this party going with a swing.....

What a shame I have to be in Ibiza that weekend (sort of). T'would have been splendid to catch up with the old gang again........:spank:

Only 40 tickets left for this - thank you so much to those of you coming along, it's going to be great. Wicked music and a chance to see some old friends and a good old drink and dance!

I am very much looking forward to catching up and having a bit of a laugh even tho I am **** scared of boats 8)

When are non Londoners arriving?

I'm flying in on Friday so will be around from mid afternoon.

Staying near Covent Garden.

:)

When are non Londoners arriving?

I'm flying in on Friday so will be around from mid afternoon.

Staying near Covent Garden.

:)

Train in from Liverpool on Friday evening. Dinner with east london's west london living exile mr robbie g.

I still really want to come to this... I have a friend's wedding the week before, which is why I thought I could make the trans atlantic voyage.. but then am still not sure if i can make the wedding either... Nothing like leaving it until the last minute!!

Ahh timing!!

I see that it is just short of a year since I was on here ... and I see this thread. We're off to France on hols that day so can't come but I'm sure it will be fab. I remember meeting everyone at the original So and it was a really great night. I'm really sorry I won't be able to catch up with a few people. I'll text SuperD to make sure he know's its on.

Anyways hello to anyone who remembers me on here ;)

P.S. A massive happy birthday to Mr Buckley:D

I bought my boat ticket! :D

(at least I think I did... hopefully I did the paypal thing right???)

Now I just have to book my flights. I have a friend getting married the week before, so I just decided, why not!

See you all there!

We should plan a pre-drink meet up for out of towners (and in-towners!)

Back