possible London boat party - Sat 13th Aug

I see that it is just short of a year since I was on here ... and I see this thread. We're off to France on hols that day so can't come but I'm sure it will be fab. I remember meeting everyone at the original So and it was a really great night. I'm really sorry I won't be able to catch up with a few people. I'll text SuperD to make sure he know's its on.

Anyways hello to anyone who remembers me on here ;)

P.S. A massive happy birthday to Mr Buckley:D

Thanks mucker!

I bought my boat ticket! :D

(at least I think I did... hopefully I did the paypal thing right???)

Now I just have to book my flights. I have a friend getting married the week before, so I just decided, why not!

See you all there!

We should plan a pre-drink meet up for out of towners (and in-towners!)

what email address was it from (you don't have to include it all, just the first few letters on here!) - i've not seen anything?
Did you defo paypal to stu@stuhirst.com ?

I think there's about 6 tickets available. ****ing incredible guys.
I hope I can put on a party which matches the enthusiasm here! Trust me, i'll try!

:lol: The moths are looking forward to their day out too!

Haha!!! whats your plans mate?? Me and the missus getting train after work on Friday and hot footing over to Rob's to have dinner/beers in Ealing...

Sat - am meeting my mum for surprise birthday drinks at lunchtime at champagne bar in St Pancreas as they arrive back from Paris. Then hopefully hit the pub with Rob and watch the start of the season. Not sure what the plans are directly before the boat like.....

Haha!!! whats your plans mate?? Me and the missus getting train after work on Friday and hot footing over to Rob's to have dinner/beers in Ealing...

Sat - am meeting my mum for surprise birthday drinks at lunchtime at champagne bar in St Pancreas as they arrive back from Paris. Then hopefully hit the pub with Rob and watch the start of the season. Not sure what the plans are directly before the boat like.....

Haven't made plans yet although I think we're booked out on the Friday. Mark Sun's lovely lady is having some birthday drinks on the Saturday afternoon, so we may start there.

Will hit you back beforehand sir, 'twill be epic!

Haven't made plans yet although I think we're booked out on the Friday. Mark Sun's lovely lady is having some birthday drinks on the Saturday afternoon, so we may start there.

Will hit you back beforehand sir, 'twill be epic!

whats your email address mate?

Me too - we need Mark B down too and Morbs to confirm 8)

:lol: Missed this as I've not been following this thread due to my pending non attendance.

No chance of me getting down that weekend. I'll be hung drawn and quartered if I even suggested it given my numerous absences from home this summer due to work and play.

My four day pass out to Barcelona last week and several more during July and August. (i'm off to Ibiza for the weekend tomorrow too!) Kids and wife will think I've vanished. Got to pick my battles nowadays.:lol:

However I am painfully aware that I am now probably the most illusive member on here! :(

:lol: Missed this as I've not been following this thread due to my pending non attendance.

No chance of me getting down that weekend. I'll be hung drawn and quartered if I even suggested it given my numerous absences from home this summer due to work and play.

My four day pass out to Barcelona last week and several more during July and August. (i'm off to Ibiza for the weekend tomorrow too!) Kids and wife will think I've vanished. Got to pick my battles nowadays.:lol:

However I am painfully aware that I am now probably the most illusive member on here! :(

Your up there with McCrackin Mark......:lol::lol::lol:

Back