possible London boat party - Sat 13th Aug

Tempted to lock myself out of spotlight until this and the aftermath is dealt with as it looks like its going to be that much fun without me!

Have we ever actually met?

I was sure not but you've been tagged in a photo at the first So.... on FB

No we haven't! The closest was when i called you to check that everything had gone okay with that guestlist I'd arranged when you were up in Newcastle.

Must be remedied!!

Have we ever actually met?

I was sure not but you've been tagged in a photo at the first So.... on FB

Hey man - I've NEVER met him yet - he had a bar not far from my regular haunts - he lives a few miles down the road from me and he's been in Ibiza at the same time over the past 10 years..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tempted to lock myself out of spotlight until this and the aftermath is dealt with as it looks like its going to be that much fun without me!

..... and so you should - teasing at first by saying you might be along then remembering you had a prior weekend agreement..... :spank:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey man - I've NEVER met him yet - he had a bar not far from my regular haunts - he lives a few miles down the road from me and he's been in Ibiza at the same time over the past 10 years..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

images

Back