possible London boat party - Sat 13th Aug

some crazy girl from south london was running round the boat taking photos. she kept saying "its stus camera" ...... i remember that much :lol::lol::lol:

some crazy girl from south london was running round the boat taking photos. she kept saying "its stus camera" ...... i remember that much :lol::lol::lol:

yep - they are being uploaded right now! 150+ of them!

I was a bit stressed on the boat - sorry about that. Despite seeing the boat months in advance and constant contact with them about the night, the staff weren't informed of the type of party that was taking place - although they were fantastic and a big help.
My main concern was the toilet situation, and at one point we were going to stop off somewhere to allow people off to use a toilet - but this would have been unworkable.
The compromise was to dock back at 11pm and allow people off if they wanted to leave - although ironically by this point there was no queue for the toilets!
So apologies for that, it was a bit chaotic.
We also struggled a bit with the DJ set up.
But, small gripes on my part as I wanted it all to go smoothly, which I think it did - everyone seemed to have a good time.

As for the after party - I think I forgot how to use cd players, because for the first time in about a decade, I stopped a track that was playing and also couldn't mix for half of my set! But then yesterday I counted how many sambucas I was given on the boat and I got up to 15!

I can't thank everyone enough for coming along. Despite it being reasonably stressful, it was fantastic and i'll definitely consider doing something bigger and better next summer.

yep - they are being uploaded right now! 150+ of them!

I was a bit stressed on the boat - sorry about that. Despite seeing the boat months in advance and constant contact with them about the night, the staff weren't informed of the type of party that was taking place - although they were fantastic and a big help.
My main concern was the toilet situation, and at one point we were going to stop off somewhere to allow people off to use a toilet - but this would have been unworkable.
The compromise was to dock back at 11pm and allow people off if they wanted to leave - although ironically by this point there was no queue for the toilets!
So apologies for that, it was a bit chaotic.
We also struggled a bit with the DJ set up.
But, small gripes on my part as I wanted it all to go smoothly, which I think it did - everyone seemed to have a good time.

As for the after party - I think I forgot how to use cd players, because for the first time in about a decade, I stopped a track that was playing and also couldn't mix for half of my set! But then yesterday I counted how many sambucas I was given on the boat and I got up to 15!

I can't thank everyone enough for coming along. Despite it being reasonably stressful, it was fantastic and i'll definitely consider doing something bigger and better next summer.

the toilet queue disappeared when the boys realised they could pee off the side of the boat.....:D:D

it was fantastic, dont wait for the summer for the next one :(

I have a pic of you at the afterparty Ferd. Luckily though it's of you and me and I look terrible so it won't be posted!

oh good. Needless to say I can't remember it being taken, or talking much to you other than in the toilet maybe? Great to meet you anyway mate :lol:

I think I spent a lot of time talking to people in that toilet at the back of the dancefloor downstairs.

apart from ferd... who thought the whole of london was watching him...:lol:

I couldn't go, too much pressure. Same as public urinals.. I just can't do it.

262971_10150263052494317_505644316_7727299_6553213_n.jpg

Stu - who was this guy with us here? He went from wanting to punch me to death (because I'd put an empty glass on his table apparently) to wanting to sambucca me to death!:lol:

Stu - who was this guy with us here? He went from wanting to punch me to death (because I'd put an empty glass on his table apparently) to wanting to sambucca me to death!:lol:

:lol: I wouldnt like a smack of him, funny pic this.

Looks like Stu has really short arms in this pic hahaha :lol:

he runs a tattoo parlour in Southampton - they are crazy Latvians!

Back