Plans for a “NEW” San Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those kinds of gatherings are what kick starts the long term love for Ibiza for some people.

Chatting rubbish, being best mates with a stranger, discussing how amazing things are etc etc. I've had those sorts of nights and they are the best sometimes.

I've always been of the opinion you should know what your letting yourself in for if you stay in either San An or PDB.

I agree to a certain extend, like many I've done it and might do it again.

By the same token there are people who live in San An and Bossa and they should be respected

This lot always used to wake me up early in the morning ... They are generally the hangovers from coming back from the clubs so have been out all night rather than starting early...
:twisted:

can´t be as annoying as that tractor which is cleaning the beach/sand every other night ...
starting between 4.30 and 6am and driving up and down the beach almost a bazillion times :confused:

8am botellón in Caló des Moro...

13886851_1388365547846770_3415865398653150094_n.jpg

FB

bring back the SPARTY !:cool:;)
After flash dance there was..party in the spar

Fair enough - like I said I agree from a grown up point of view but we've all been there at some point and great times were had.

Having a beer on the beach after going clubbing all night is the best.

As a 34 year old guy who's clubbing is slowing down I'm 100% with everyone about preserving the island. I've even just bought a couple of Ibiza walking books and looking at the guided island walk that Stivi did a couple of years ago.

The issue I have is Ibiza is sold to the world as the party island of Europe. Every night for 4 months there are monster parties that go on until 7am and beyond sometimes.

It is generally accepted that people come here to get wasted.

Of course the residents while benefitting from the tourism get hit with the negatives and are understandably more pissed off than the club owner who is getting €10 for a 30¢ bottle of water.

I don't think the solution is to curse the kids that have been sold this idea of a dream island when the reality is there is civilisation here.

It sounds so silly now but when I was 17 I seriously thought everyone who worked and lived on Ibiza were somewhow involved with the music scene and had a mirrored love for it.

Pointing fingers and shouting f-off isn't the solution.

Maybe the kids need to be directed away from residential areas? Maybe more effort needs to be made to tell these people it's ok to do this but be respectful.

I think it's about time that people accept the monster that has been created and nurture it and sway it in a manageable direction.

Personally I think the street crime and prostitution is of higher priority.

agreed to most things PP, but littering has become a huge issue here on the island and I just don't agree on the fact that if you get wasted it's ok to leave your rubbish after you. that is really one of the things that bother me most currently.

have a great time, have fun, get as wasted as you like, but clean up after you, no matter where you are. it's not that hard.

agreed to most things PP, but littering has become a huge issue here on the island and I just don't agree on the fact that if you get wasted it's ok to leave your rubbish after you. that is really one of the things that bother me most currently.

have a great time, have fun, get as wasted as you like, but clean up after you, no matter where you are. it's not that hard.

Of course it goes without saying that the litter is unacceptable.

Littering is a pet hate of mine since i was young, no matter how big or small the piece of litter its not hard to find a suitable place to dispose it. In England people who think that its acceptable to lob their MacDs rubbish out their car windows on litter free country roads get right on my tits

Littering is disgusting, people just don't give a shit, throw chip shop bags on the floor when there's a bin 10 feet away. That's not just ibiza it's a irish/UK thing. As for ibiza, the commercial side has taken over and it's only gathering pace, I don't go every year, only every few years so I really notice the difference.

At Secret Garden Party (a festival in the UK) they have something called a litter bond which is basically a £10 deposit you have to pay when you purchase your ticket.

With this you get 2 bin bags 1 normal and 1 recycling. At the end of the festival you exchange the full bin bags for your £10 back.

They were also paying 10p for empty plastic cups. My fiance's little boy made £30 out of it clearing up after Rodigan had finished in the main arena.

:)

It is generally accepted that people come here to get wasted.
I think that really depends on what age group you belong too, in my age group that isnt the main reason but I understand what your saying, certainly the 18-30 crowd do that

Im 44 been going for years but more these days with our kids.. just me and the mrs going in October and we going to get wasted and bloody looking forward to it..:) We usually get a hooker too as a treat...:twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back