Plans for a “NEW” San Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the deal with San An closing times this year? When does the west end have to shut up? Is this different from the likes of Ibiza Rocks Bar?

That's a really good blog which Ive never come across before but will add it to my favorites, the 'Man in San An' isnt Stephen our beloved Super Moderator by any chance?....seems a bit like his dry sense of humor/sarcasm.??:p

Privilege and Es Paradis complain against the mayors of Sant Josep and Sant Antoni
They accuse the mayors of "intentional dereliction" in controlling noise from other entertainment

The clubs Privilege and Es Paradis have filed a complaint in court guard against the mayors of Sant Antoni, Josep Tur, and Sant Josep, Josep Marí Ribas, accusing them of "allow and even encourage their attitude hatching and maintenance of a new leisure (hotels disco, beach-clubs ...) attractive to a particular target audience because you can enjoy the loud music at all hours of the day and in open spaces and even domain public".

The lawsuit considers that this action involves an "intentional dereliction of promoting the prosecution of crimes that have news," defined in article 408 of the Penal Code.

Representatives of Privilege and Es Paradis and understand that "a mayor must know what is happening in their municipality when it is public knowledge and, to make matters worse, you hear almost all the municipal territory".
As indicated in the complaint, which provides sonometric and a private detective focused solely on Ushuaïa of Platja d'en Bossa reports, "the mayors against the action have been required to enforce the law is addressed, including their own ordinances municipal, on noise pollution. "

The complaint refers only to four specific premises, Ushuaïa and the Blue Marlin, Sant Josep, and Ibiza Rocks and Ocean Beach, Sant Antoni
, and calls for practice in all legal recognition.

Privilege and Es Paradis announce that provide an economic study of "losses" that both have suffered by the alleged tolerance of the defendants mayors respect to other establishments

.http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuse...e-paradis-querellan-alcaldes-sant/857648.html

8am botellón in Caló des Moro...

13886851_1388365547846770_3415865398653150094_n.jpg

FB

This lot always used to wake me up early in the morning as its just outside of the Hotel Abrat where I stay on most of my visits. They are generally the hangovers from coming back from the clubs so have been out all night rather than starting early but dont half cause a nuisance, as its so regular im surprised the local police dont move them on!

even if it doesn't mention the name, it's easy to work out the 12.000€ fine for making too much noise is for kanya:

:arrow: http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balears/2016/04/13/sant-antoni-sanciona-12000-local/835232.html

btw, music sealed for two years!!!
Getting ready to reopen on tuesday under new management!
I feel sorry for the people that rented Kanya this year, bad bad bad decission:

http://www.noudiari.es/2016/08/sant...a-de-actividad-musical-en-un-establecimiento/

The police will probably sort these young uns drinking on the beach before the pros and thevies that blight the other end of San An around the orange corner.

Both annoying- one criminal and dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back