Plans for a “NEW” San Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year will be my first time in San An for maybe 5 years. I'm wondering just how bad it'll be with all these clampdowns and thieves. :rolleyes:

and I wonder who is actually telling the truth (?)

I'd say both do. san as is in a transformation process and it is getting better (although, I'm personally not sure 'cool' is the right word). at the same time there are still things happening that shouldn't and the west end is still the west end.

I heard of an incident on the west end the other night, someone got slashed and hit quite a few times. It's not common but it does happen.
There's also a lot of arguments between bars and venues regarding pr's and the legality of it all now.
I was on the west end last night till about 3am it was nothing out of the ordinary for the west end. I've noticed a serious lack of bras being worn also! Some serious nip slip

I've noticed a serious lack of bras being worn also! Some serious nip slip
giphy.gif

Update: venues are getting checked for pr's operating all though a lot more pr's about last night.
Also as just said above, no apparent drinking ban.

I always go back to 2005 season when Hush opened and Plastik was down the road in its original site. The term 'Uptown West End' was being promoted, they were the only bars I frequented in the area I've got to say.

Now there seems to be more prossies, looky looky men etc on the streets. One night in the west end is enough, the Bay Area is much nicer. Problem is the police are stretched and the criminal fraternity seem one up everytime!

I agree, it seems to be a lot worse since 2005....which was a lot worse since 1995!...everywhere changes though, its only natural I guess and we cant keep harping on about the 'old days'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back