Pacha's refurb [includes pictures!]

Looks like those steps could still be a cluster fu_ck haha
this is from angel linde, pacha resident DJ (taken from his facebook)

31945166_1713570782065353_1784607938539683840_n.jpg
Looks like loads more dancing space with the tables uptop!

maybe have a look on our facebook every now and then over the course of the next hour or so... ;)

loved it...it looks absolutely superb..the VIP area actually looks less obvious. You didn't show us the upstairs terrace, room 2 or funcky room....thats to come i suppose. I am very impressed - it has a sort of ibizan look about it

Looks like you can’t actually see it from the dancefloor.... which is kind of what people wanted!
yes, it wasn't good when there were these sections on dancefloor level..this seems to have sorted this...and i think added more VIP above which makes everyone happy?

my first impression is I genuinely like it a lot! more later, just having a bite and going in back again after that
without being physically there, i can already see Cocoon will be amazing in that room...masterstroke. Enjoy your meal and have a good night (I'm sure tomorrow may be even bigger!) Enjoy

So what I can see from the video is that the dj booth has moved to the "Centre" where the big box housing subwoofers was, and wall behind old dj booth taken out to open it up?

The bit upstairs that used to look over the dj booth, is that still there or it all VIP now?

Good to see them expanding back into the space where you would walk into the main club room, this has always been desd space whenever I've been to Pacha with people just lingering around, hopefully its utilised enough so people actually stay and dance there.

Great videos Stivi, looking forward to exploring it at the end of the month!

Did they keep the DJ booth the same spot as it was in the past for Solomun nights? Kinda wish they pushed the the DJ booth further back so it wasn’t so close to the steps (maybe they did?). Can’t tell if the dance floor is bigger??

Glad they opened up the global room, it’s still going to feel detached from the party a bit, but better than it was.

Looks good though, the style is sooo much better than Vegas/Hi. Very interesting space with all the different levels and corners....part of what makes it a great club.

Did they keep the DJ booth the same spot as it was in the past for Solomun nights? Kinda wish they pushed the the DJ booth further back so it wasn’t so close to the steps (maybe they did?). Can’t tell if the dance floor is bigger??

Glad they opened up the global room, it’s still going to feel detached from the party a bit, but better than it was.

Looks good though, the style is sooo much better than Vegas/Hi. Very interesting space with all the different levels and corners....part of what makes it a great club.

I haven’t been in, but the steps are lower and further back, so Main Floor is bigger + the whole entrance area + old global room is the dancefloor. Some of the angles in the video you realise just how much more space that main floor is.

Back