Pacha's refurb [includes pictures!]

Got some UK contacts (family raver :D, Dad Mum, boy (should meet him (ibz18 worker) IMS Dalt vila) & girl) that were at pacha too , Good music ,but place empty, i know that feeling

61685_6034-11e8-beb8-005056a6209a_final.jpg

a bit more info for room 2 / strangers in the night

mondays (flower power) - house in room 2 with secret party; sebastian gamboa & friends
tuesdays (tuesdays on mars) - room 2 closed AFAIK
wednesdays (cocoon) - cocoon room 2
thursdays (FMIF) - pachacha in room 2, latin sounds
fridays (labyrinth) - the original funky room in room 2, dj pippi, willie graff, paul powell & afrika aka vaughan (house music too)
saturdays (pure pacha) - mucho muchacho in room 2, anything from urban to reggaeton to latin
sundays (solomun+1) - chillout in room 2 with pacha residents

So help me decide...

I like meeting new people. Elrow always gives me good vibes, because there are reasons to talk to eachother during the event, get to know people..because of all the crazyness. I want something else now. Would Paris by Night be a good alternative? 2ManyDj's are playing and they always deliver.
The other option would be Prdyz on tuesdays in Hi....but while that would be great for music and lightshow...my gut feelings tells me there would be less interaction in the audience.

So help me decide...

I like meeting new people. Elrow always gives me good vibes, because there are reasons to talk to eachother during the event, get to know people..because of all the crazyness. I want something else now. Would Paris by Night be a good alternative? 2ManyDj's are playing and they always deliver.
The other option would be Prdyz on tuesdays in Hi....but while that would be great for music and lightshow...my gut feelings tells me there would be less interaction in the audience.
Make a new thread and I'm sure youl get some good responses

Back