Pacha's refurb [includes pictures!]

Yeah i also though it was the only way to geton the roof terrace!

there are three ways to get to the roof terrace:

1. main entrance, take a right just after the new main door entrance, up to the bar and up the narrow stairs. this is the shortest way.
2. from the main dancefloor, go up the stairs on the left of the DJ as you look at him. walk through the funky room (still there) and then left up the stairs after the funky room.
3. from the main dancefloor, go up the stairs on the far right as you look at the DJ. then keep going up and find the doors that take you outside.

all three accesses still exist after the refurb.

1. main entrance, take a right just after the new main door entrance, up to the bar and up the narrow stairs. this is the shortest way.
2. from the main dancefloor, go up the stairs on the left of the DJ as you look at him. walk through the funky room (still there) and then left up the stairs after the funky room.
3. from the main dancefloor, go up the stairs on the far right as you look at the DJ. then keep going up and find the doors that take you outside.

i have spent hundreds of hours on this terrace,but i am absolutly not able to remember the way i took to go or to come back from there...

Don't think I've ever been in the funky room! So am I correct in saying this room is not open on nights such as Solomun or Cocoon?

Don't think I've ever been in the funky room! So am I correct in saying this room is not open on nights such as Solomun or Cocoon?

yes it is open.

the funky room is a small room you pass on the way up to the rooftop terrace if you take number two of the above explained paths.

for solomun+1 or FMIF the funky room sometimes - depending on number of reservations - turns into part of the VIP area.

the only thing that has changed is that this room hasn´t got any own musical programming anymore this year as it sometimes still used to have in the last years (wasn't the case every night, but on a few nights a week). this separate programming is now happening in pachacha which has been improved.

Haven’t been to Pacha for a while but what about the room which was a bit hidden? they was a door and the roof terrace and from there , stairs going down to a small dance floor

Haven’t been to Pacha for a while but what about the room which was a bit hidden? they was a door and the roof terrace and from there , stairs going down to a small dance floor

you are probably referring to the funky room. it is still there, but for now it looks like this is either a) part of main room on busy nights (so you get the same music as in the main room), b) part of the vip area on extremely busy nights with a lot of demand (i think 2 ot is years ago when they built sliding walls to be able to use this accordingly, with tables etc) or c), if it is quiet and maybe early season when also the rooftop is still shut - closed

Was at dc10 for circo loco last year and I was dancing in the garden with my back to the dj facing towards the terrace entrance. A bloke actually come upto me and said I was facing the wrong way. At first I thought he was joking but turns out he was being serious. Started pointing out where the dj was in the garden and saying it’s better if I face that way. The whole thing was bizzare.
Sometimes u don't have choice when stick to the wall under dj booth,a place where people wont try to shove you, as always free because of loud sound and no view at Djs.
Are you gonna watch the wall?:D
Dc10 Garden Dc10 Terrace
Hi Club theatre
Pacha with booth on right
Amnesia Terrace Elrow with booth at beginning of club, u can't see Djs from 1rst row, so show is the Terrace with crowd N performers.
Amnesia Terrace ,u can feel bass on all u body ,still wondering how people without earplugs can stand it ,even with Acs 26 filter u can feel that the sound is really strong.

Last edited:

This has changed my life lol! I am going on a complete tour when we head there on the 28th! :)

you are probably referring to the funky room. it is still there, but for now it looks like this is either a) part of main room on busy nights (so you get the same music as in the main room), b) part of the vip area on extremely busy nights with a lot of demand (i think 2 ot is years ago when they built sliding walls to be able to use this accordingly, with tables etc) or c), if it is quiet and maybe early season when also the rooftop is still shut - closed
Thañks for the reply Stivi , ok if thé funky room is this one ( always thought the funky room was the room upstairs ) what ‘s the name of the room upstairs ( where they were in many night a métis super friendly guys always dressing up very special and with hat ... is this room still exist ?

Thañks for the reply Stivi , ok if thé funky room is this one ( always thought the funky room was the room upstairs ) what ‘s the name of the room upstairs ( where they were in many night a métis super friendly guys always dressing up very special and with hat ... is this room still exist ?

the funky room IS the one upstairs.
the guy you refer to is vaughn.

i may have a go pacha jully 22th for S+1 The black Madonna, Labyrinth x2 (with the date of E Morillo early oct ) Cocoon/Paris By night/S+1 closings early october to keep busy..so 6 times in pacha or less if other nice party the night of Labyrinth closing.
How can we like HS82? far away from my definition of kicking music whether House or Tech House (i'm more into P topping than HS82 even Technasia), i ll make some effort to stay until the end (won't forget the ginger bag that night :lol:)along the 2 HS82 mixes in order to convince if it really worth & not leaving the place as last time after getting bored of his mix :D

Last edited:
Apologies if I’ve missed it, but was ever confirmed if the restaurant was still there? If so, any ideas on minimum spend this year?

It's been over 10 years since Iv been in pacha. It's the club Iv been to least so I don't really have much memory of the old layout.

But from that video I really like the look of it.

Back