Pacha's refurb [includes pictures!]

or earlier if they let us
tumblr10.gif

Extra extra!!!
The Family of Pacha Funky Room returns every Friday with new location and design! the journey of the Funky Room is now 22 years old ..
We as the Funky Room is to keep people happy and dancing,everything friendliest small room on the planet with the best Dj’s on the Island
Summer 2018 we celebrate the Funky spirit with you in the newly revamped location surrounded by Top Quality Sound System..
Funky Room Pacha Ibiza every Friday night…See you on the dancefloor!!
Our Team: Vaughan aka Afrika,Dj
Pippi,Willie Graff & Paul Powell
Opening infos Soon..

31290766_10157033492122069_2000945363929792512_n.jpg

Drove round the back of Pacha few weeks back when I was over there, two fire doors opened at the back and had a peek in, looked like a building site and a good bit of work but couldn’t spot any changes from where I was looking from.

Sure the rest of the club is going to be great, just didn’t want that room touched and moving location sounds like a big one. We will wait and see.

I understand that point yeah. the funky room was always a great room. but to me, it were the people in there that made it special more than the actual room as such. and that can easily be recreated elsewhere if the same folk are still around :)

we shall see indeed. very soon now.

no pictures I am afraid but the new pacha looks cool :)

unless someone sneaks in and gets some pictures w/o permission, I think there won't be any photoraphic evidence before next friday evening. but anyone wanting to see how the new pacha looks should check socials next friday late evening.

no pictures I am afraid but the new pacha looks cool :)

unless someone sneaks in and gets some pictures w/o permission, I think there won't be any photoraphic evidence before next friday evening. but anyone wanting to see how the new pacha looks should check socials next friday late evening.

Can you describe any of the differences for us? Really interested to hear how the main room has changed and where the second room is and what the capacity will roughly be.

Can you describe any of the differences for us? Really interested to hear how the main room has changed and where the second room is and what the capacity will roughly be.

sorry I am not allowed to tell the specifics just yet. it will be the night of the opening / day after.

sorry I am not allowed to tell the specifics just yet. it will be the night of the opening / day after.

I thought that might be the answer :lol: - looking forward to seeing this. My first chance will be Solomun on 3rd June and Cocoon on 6th June, so I have got a while to wait to see it personally. Always loved the club so just hope they have improved it and haven't ruined what made it special in the first place.

Back