Pacha's refurb [includes pictures!]

Im probably wrong, but to me it looks like they are opening it up so it will be more of a regular space for everyone to just face the DJ like in Amnesia and use their camera phone and put one hand in the air.

Or maybe they are just creating a bigger space for people to dance.... after years of everybody saying they need a bigger dancefloor...

Far more going on than I expected. I was at the last party there pre-refurb (Solomun closing) and with the news of Cocoon moving I expect I will experience the new layout soon enough

Getting rid of the stairs and creating a bigger dance floor seems a good move. I didn't know there was a restaurant in there though, how did I manage to miss that?

Only been once and was really put off exploring due to bottlenecks. I'm getting to be an old curmudgeon and small issues can put a big downer on a night.:lol: :evil: Hopefully a refurb will sort that out... :D

i ve just spot these stairs last year, one close to wc the ones, b4 entering main room , on ur right, the 2nd is after dj booth, midday, ive took some pics of the doors at the terrace , one is close to bar & other close to some sofas, at 1pm from the door close to bar, sounds confusing but have a try next time.

we‘ll have to see whether those secret corridors will still be there after the refurb...

Used a staff only route from the roof before that takes you out to a door next to the Global Room? Also ended up coming out a completely different exit a few times. Been going for years, can still get lost.

yes that was a favourite one of mine. there have been a few different ones which were sort of staff only but normally no one would say anything if you used them.

Not been since 90s. Is there still that wee outdoor rooftop bar that looks out the front? Hoping to go for Solomun +1 opening party.

That cyros link just displays 3 pictures to me- why am i dumb ...?

the actual refurb pictures were taken down from the cyros website soon after we put up this thread. you couldn't make out anything really on those pictures and also there were no drafts or mockups of the future layout included. so you really didn't miss out on anything.

and re @Ikoda 's question - no further info available at this point.

Back