Pacha's refurb [includes pictures!]

you can knock a wall down and paint in a week or two so the fact its been closed all winter, my guess was it was something big like opening up the main room as these pics suggest.

read my post in the cocoon at pacha thread

Thanks and I'm getting rather excited about this now! Being honest (and apologies to the Pacha fans on here), I think Pacha needed to raise its game as the current layout didn't work for some nights, especially the ones with less of a VIP draw. And it was bottleneck central on the really busy nights.

So, it will get a big thumbs up from me if the dance-floor is levelled so there is more room to actually dance! I really hated those stairs (sorry again!) and felt there were far too many bottlenecks around the place.

So this could be very exciting news indeed!

Thanks and I'm getting rather excited about this now! Being honest (and apologies to the Pacha fans on here), I think Pacha needed to raise its game as the current layout didn't work for some nights, especially the ones with less of a VIP draw. And it was bottleneck central on the really busy nights.

So, it will get a big thumbs up from me if the dance-floor is levelled so there is more room to actually dance! I really hated those stairs (sorry again!) and felt there were far too many bottlenecks around the place.

yep - the stairs while giving a great view of the club always was hard to walk through easily.

100% it needed to. One of the things I loved about Pacha was the fact it was kind of never like a planned night club. It evolved from an old building etc. But the new plans are needed. Long over due.

I love the obligatory “digger on what used to be a dance floor” photo every time a club gets a refurb. I still get chills when I think about the one from when the terrace got its roof at Space. Oh the horror.

Anyone know if the restaurant is being flattened too ?
Been a few years but I used to love going the restaurant, having the steak with fois gras and a few drinks then just walking into the Club so be a bit sad if the restaurant goes but if its to the benefit of the club then couldnt care less haha. If im honest with Space gone, I hope the Pacha overhaul does not disappoint, it did look a little tired inside last time i was there. Selfishly hope FMIF is moved from Thursday as well as thats when i am at Pacha this year.

Been a few years but I used to love going the restaurant, having the steak with fois gras and a few drinks then just walking into the Club so be a bit sad if the restaurant goes but if its to the benefit of the club then couldnt care less haha. If im honest with Space gone, I hope the Pacha overhaul does not disappoint, it did look a little tired inside last time i was there. Selfishly hope FMIF is moved from Thursday as well as thats when i am at Pacha this year.

Agree. I hope the restaurant is there in some form. I hope they keep it a restaurant and not some €200+ Heart like thing. Though they have LIO for all of that (so why compete with yourself).

Im probably wrong, but to me it looks like they are opening it up so it will be more of a regular space for everyone to just face the DJ like in Amnesia and use their camera phone and put one hand in the air.

Reactions: ric
Back