Pacha Opening 2018: ALL NIGHT LONGS...

Yess boys! We’re leaving in about 10 from fig for the walk over. Probably a stop of 2 along the way :D

It was great! We arrived at 12 pm and stayed to the end at 6:55. Trikk played for the first hour and it was good, never seen him before but really like his productions. Dixon was in top form, he played for almost 6 hours without a boring minut and it was perfectly busy through the night. I’m a big fan so maybe this report is a little bit biased but it was the best night for me in a long while.

First time at Pacha for me since the renovation and I must say that i liked it a lot! Bigger dancefloor and the whole club felt much fresher. But the best thing imo is the soundsystem, very powerfull and with good sound in the whole club! 5/5 for Dixon and Pacha!

No spotlight staff review of dixon night.. did white isle calling bring ye off on 3 day bender as his introduction to the team..;)

No spotlight staff review of dixon night.. did white isle calling bring ye off on 3 day bender as his introduction to the team..;)

elle went but she doesn't post on the forums sadly.
she loved it though as did other friends of mine who went.

Back