Pacha Opening 2018: ALL NIGHT LONGS...

I won’t be - but wishing everyone from the forum and Ibiza Spotlight a brilliant evening tomorrow night. Jealous wouldn’t begin to do it justice.

Looking forward to hearing some full reports!

I certainly share in those feelings. Excellent looking May in Ibiza this year with these one off all nighters, some Ants takeovers, and IMS/Opening weekend. Making me rethink strategy for a hopeful visit next year.

me personally I am looking forward to seeing the venue tonight finally - really curious. not going to stay long tonight, but certainly have a proper inspection of the entire club!

then sven tomorrow and dixon next saturday for some actual dance time. especially tomorrow night is when I think the club will have its actual test for dancefloor, sound system and such. tonight is just a warm up :)

Is it HS82 opening up Pacha tonight or simply just a test run with some local talent? Either way will be good to hear some feedback about the reno and sound system.

one recommendation for anyone going to one of those six opening all night long sessions...they are all free entry for residents until 02:30h. today the queue outside at 1am was crazy so I recommend you either go smack bang at 12 midnight or then wait until 3am. anything in between will mean you will queue for a looong time.

one recommendation for anyone going to one of those six opening all night long sessions...they are all free entry for residents until 02:30h. today the queue outside at 1am was crazy so I recommend you either go smack bang at 12 midnight or then wait until 3am. anything in between will mean you will queue for a looong time.

That's crazy that they would make someone who bought a ticket wait in line with those who are getting in free. I understand it is a nice thing to do for the locals and its both respected and deserved, but I'm sorry i dont think that is right to make someone who paid to get in wait in line with those not paying. That is surprising to me.

That's crazy that they would make someone who bought a ticket wait in line with those who are getting in free. I understand it is a nice thing to do for the locals and its both respected and deserved, but I'm sorry i dont think that is right to make someone who paid to get in wait in line with those not paying. That is surprising to me.

there are of course different lines (as there always used to be), but a lot of ppl don‘t know that

Drink prices Still the same ?

can't tell yet - haven't ordered one last night. we got lots of free drinks last night as it was the opening and the media was invited beforehand.

guess I can tell you more tomorrow, can't see us having free drinks all night tonight!

The problem was that the queue for those paying or for free entry, took up the whole of the path so those with tickets couldn’t get through :(

Once we got to the front of the entrance it wasn’t until then we realised that the queue was actually for those without tickets. Security were useless tell everyone to queue in the same queue. Will be going at midnight tonigt anyway for the full Sven experience!

One thing I’ve noticed though, Sven is billed to play in London until 9pm (10pm Ibiza time) he must have a fast jet to get from the venue, to the airport and then to Pacha within 2 hours :D

ok so scott & lee, let's try and meet at 2am tonight at the bar in the patio - the bar just as you go through the main gates and then to the left up the stairs.

The problem was that the queue for those paying or for free entry, took up the whole of the path so those with tickets couldn’t get through :(

Once we got to the front of the entrance it wasn’t until then we realised that the queue was actually for those without tickets. Security were useless tell everyone to queue in the same queue. Will be going at midnight tonigt anyway for the full Sven experience!

One thing I’ve noticed though, Sven is billed to play in London until 9pm (10pm Ibiza time) he must have a fast jet to get from the venue, to the airport and then to Pacha within 2 hours :D
I’d say you won’t see him on the decks before 3am

Worth mentioning that QE Olympic Park is, what, 10mins from London City Airport?

Worth mentioning that QE Olympic Park is, what, 10mins from London City Airport?

London City Airport closes from midday Saturday to midday Sunday I believe. I think this is all traffic to give residents a rest. So if you’re going private at that time of night it’s Stansted, RAF Northolt or Biggin Hill..... all about 1 hour drive.

Back