Pacha Opening 2018: ALL NIGHT LONGS...

mr_why

Well @stivi promised a May Surprise.... and looks like it is:

Pacha Website:
We are extremely excited to begin 2018's season with you!
The club had not known a remodeling like the one that this 2018 presents and together with the music and the pleasure to have fun this May is going to be a special moment in Ibiza’s history.

“Wait... Can you hear that?? Boom boom, boom boom... it is The Heartbeat Of The Island.

5b79e4b23a062c1714e73cf00c70c9327eeea77a.jpeg

Like the concept. Not sure about Fatboy Slim all night long though :eek:

HaHa. Yeah I get you. It is fair to say I would take all of those Saturday nights though! In fact those Saturday's pretty much my favourite all night long DJs! Glad Solomun has one too as (correct me if wrong) he never had last season on Ibiza.

Well @stivi promised a May Surprise.... and looks like it is:

Pacha Website:
We are extremely excited to begin 2018's season with you!
The club had not known a remodeling like the one that this 2018 presents and together with the music and the pleasure to have fun this May is going to be a special moment in Ibiza’s history.

“Wait... Can you hear that?? Boom boom, boom boom... it is The Heartbeat Of The Island.

5b79e4b23a062c1714e73cf00c70c9327eeea77a.jpeg

You really do work for Pacha don't you!! o_O:rolleyes:

I'm not necessarily convinced by HS82 all night long either - but Sven, Seth, Dixon and Solomun are four absolute masters of the all night long DJ set. Anyone on the island for any of those dates is in for an incredible night. VERY jealous to say the least.

Great work from team Pacha!

I'm not necessarily convinced by HS82 all night long either - but Sven, Seth, Dixon and Solomun are four absolute masters of the all night long DJ set. Anyone on the island for any of those dates is in for an incredible night. VERY jealous to say the least.

Great work from team Pacha!

Yeah, I get there the 3rd, probably swerve HS82 and save my serotonin and dopamine for the main man.

I actually think a longer FBS set will be a marked improvement on his 1.5 hr festival sets.

I actually think a longer FBS set will be a marked improvement on his 1.5 hr festival sets.

I genuinely can't imagine what this is like. I just hear clips of him that (to me) just sound just like Guetta. Where does his genre sit these days? Or is that the thing..... he fits all over every genre?

Back