OVEREXCITED FRIEND MAKES DRINKS GAFF IN PACHA

MARKB

Week ago tuesday I went to Pacha for the first time. - tim deluxe etc Unforgettable evening.

Very fortunately a friend in our group got us in guestlist and into the VIP area.

one of our crowd - overwhelmed by his sudden VIP status ordered what he thought was two bottles of house white wine, - just to act the big one - although he asked for the cheapest wine at 40euros we were made to pay 450 euros per bottle - we had to pay for our gurning brother's mistake otherwise ejection was imminent - credit cards on fire :oops: . Whether it was his stupidity or otherwise i dont know - wicked night anyway.

Kittens head / mambo man:

yeah it was a right headfxx - it tasted like the sea too.

can't beat a jug of cheap sangria at bora bora.

MARKB said:
Kittens head / mambo man:

yeah it was a right headfxx - it tasted like the sea too.

can't beat a jug of cheap sangria at bora bora.

Mmmm, Sangria.......Bora Bora.

are you having a bubble bath and you yanking my chain

a bottle of freakin wine €450 £300

what the freak is that

i'm going mental on this one

HOW THE HELL CAN THEY DO THAT????????????????????

The VIP bit in Pacha looks wank anyway. I mean, you have to sit in what looks like the side of a boxing ring and it's far from private.

seriously , my pal thought he was elton john. until the manager / bar dude came over his face was a picture. It was my first night at Pacha so i wasnt gonna let it wipe the smile off my face. In fact that night you couldnt have wiped the smile off my face with anything.

but the following morning - when it dawned on me - i laughed no more.

You right about VIP dancing space was limited. it was better it the main part.

how can they say its 40 and then charge 450 - me no understand :confused:

MARKB said:

Week ago tuesday I went to Pacha for the first time. - tim deluxe etc Unforgettable evening.

Very fortunately a friend in our group got us in guestlist and into the VIP area.

one of our crowd - overwhelmed by his sudden VIP status ordered what he thought was two bottles of house white wine, - just to act the big one - although he asked for the cheapest wine at 40euros we were made to pay 450 euros per bottle - we had to pay for our gurning brother's mistake otherwise ejection was imminent - credit cards on fire :oops: . Whether it was his stupidity or otherwise i dont know - wicked night anyway.

funniest thing ive heard in ages :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back