OVEREXCITED FRIEND MAKES DRINKS GAFF IN PACHA

Didnt Know you have to pay to get into VIP areas and drink:eek:

Only time for me, (well I think it was a VIP area)I was taken there amongst a few others to Manumission at Privilege ( a couple of years ago) by a Local spanish chap i know, walked straight in past the mile long q, straight in to a seperate area to be met by a table full of champers, and all these birds with hardly any clothes on. Nearly best bit about it was that I had been mixing concrete earlier in the day and only went out for a beer or 2 to my mates bar, still had my dusty shorts on and cement in my hair. Never cost a penny, had a great time except for the fact that we had to be at the airport a couple of hours after we left at 6. Nooooooooooo! There was also this double bed near this bit, but thats another story. Still had to leave the vip area to dance with the hoi polloi, (hold on a minute, thats me, that is) that was the really best bit though. ;) Thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

Mind you, through the haze that had enveloped my eyesight, (for some reason), it seemed like a lot of the others in this area did nothing apart from sit there looking bored, looking at the dance floor where everybody else was having fun. perhaps they were a bit shy.

Stay cool peeps, adios :D

Didnt Know you have to pay to get into VIP areas and drink:eek:

Sure, but you can easily outdrink the price you paid yo get in. At least, that's what I did. Buying one bottle of Vodka with four people and just keep drinking red bulls (normally 13 euro's a can) all night long :D

I hear you thinking, one bottle four people is not that much but you can solve that problem pretty easy too, as you all know :D . And it's a lot cheaper too! :eek: :eek: :eek: When I'm on 'this', a couple of alcoholic drinks are more than sufficient for a whole night. After that, Red Bull and some bottles of water do the trick (which are 'free'). And I happen to like Red Bull very, very, much!

Back