OVEREXCITED FRIEND MAKES DRINKS GAFF IN PACHA

VIP is good if it means you're getting stuff free, but if it means you're paying lots more then it kinda defeats the purpose maybe. Its like going in this certain area of a club allows you the privilege of paying lots more for your drinks, hhhhmmmm great.

It is good if the drinks arent much or no more than normal though as bar service is quick and theres room to sit down and chill for a bit if the club is rammed.

N8 said:
VIP is good if it means you're getting stuff free, but if it means you're paying lots more then it kinda defeats the purpose maybe. Its like going in this certain area of a club allows you the privilege of paying lots more for your drinks, hhhhmmmm great.

Yeah but maybe some of these 'vips' don't have the intelligence to realise they are being ripped off lol :p :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
N8 said:

Yeah but maybe some of these 'vips' don't have the intelligence to realise they are being ripped off lol :p :lol: ;)

;)

After last year i'm never going in Pacha VIP ever again, proved to be a lot more expensive than i reckoned on eh :lol: ;) Note to Self - Think with brain not 'little N8' ;)

N8 said:
;)

After last year i'm never going in Pacha VIP ever again, proved to be a lot more expensive than i reckoned on eh :lol: ;) Note to Self - Think with brain not 'little N8' ;)

I wasn't talking bout you babe, I know you're reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyy intelligent, that's why you're buddies with me :p :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
N8 said:
;)

I wasn't talking bout you babe, I know you're reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyy intelligent, that's why you're buddies with me :p :lol: ;)

Yep! :D You can drink with me in VIP any time mate ;) :lol:

well we cant all be anarchists darlin´+ vip´ing once a while hasn´t got any thing to do with class - just fun on a rediculous moneyspending level hihi!!!

Ibiza-girlie said:
well we cant all be anarchists darlin´+ vip´ing once a while hasn´t got any thing to do with class - just fun on a rediculous moneyspending level hihi!!!

Yeah Rob you anarchist :rolleyes: :p I bet all my bloody taxes are going on funding you and your student mates going on Marxism marches :rolleyes: :lol: :p

Hilarious Story.

On another note, we all know why people go into VIP, whether you admit it or not, its because you beleive you'll look cool and above the "normal" people in there... which, lets be honest, is so sad it beggars belief.

I laugh at VIP people. Literally. I point at them and piss myself.

Hilarious Story.

On another note, we all know why people go into VIP, whether you admit it or not, its because you beleive you'll look cool and above the "normal" people in there... which, lets be honest, is so sad it beggars belief.

I laugh at VIP people. Literally. I point at them and piss myself.

Yeah right, that makes YOU cool. Really man, let people do what they wanna do and if that means paying riduculous amounts of money for some extra space let them. There's nothing wrong with VIP I think, if you got the money why not. And besides, at Pacha, it's not like you're not at the party. You're in the middle of the ****in' room. So that actually gives an adventage: feeling the vibe of the party AND still have lots of room and countless hot chicks dancing next to you :rolleyes:. Done it once and I must say it was great.

Im not trying to be cool Joost. Thats what the problem is.

I just think people who pay to sit around in a place, exactly the same as the club, only roped off, and pay ridiculous money for it, are obviously trying to look like they are better than other clubbers. Why else would you pay all that money, just to stand or sit a matter of feet from other people!?!?!?!

Dont try and tell me its cos you have more room etc, thats bollocks.
If you want room, you can go to the chill out areas.

Its abundantly clear, both from the prices and clientele in VIP areas that the only reason it is there, is for people to take moral high ground and try to somehow be better than the rest of the people in a club

Im not trying to be cool Joost. Thats what the problem is.

I just think people who pay to sit around in a place, exactly the same as the club, only roped off, and pay ridiculous money for it, are obviously trying to look like they are better than other clubbers. Why else would you pay all that money, just to stand or sit a matter of feet from other people!?!?!?!

Dont try and tell me its cos you have more room etc, thats bollocks.
If you want room, you can go to the chill out areas.

Its abundantly clear, both from the prices and clientele in VIP areas that the only reason it is there, is for people to take moral high ground and try to somehow be better than the rest of the people in a club

Alright, maybe I was a bit harsh in my comment but still, being in the VIP is quite relaxed if you can pay for it. And the chill out area @ Pacha? Could you please tell me where that might be?? Oh, the terrace, well that's a bit TOO chill if you ask me. Seriously, when I was in the VIP a couple of years ago I realy liked it because of the infinite amount of soft drinks, the room, and the dancers all around you.. (not to mention the other girls).

I get your point regarding people trying to look cool because they're VIP but I dont think that counts for everyone. I was at Pacha one time (I think it was two years ago) and U2 was there, the whole band. I don't think that it's very comforting for them to be in the main room with all freaked out fans :eek: . Those people want a little privacy and that's when VIP come's in very handy..

Back