OVEREXCITED FRIEND MAKES DRINKS GAFF IN PACHA

have you not seen the film lock, stock, and two smoking barrells???

anyway, quality film!! its like an old skool london gangster film.

"chill winston" is just something to say rather than calm down

:lol:

Robo said:
have you not seen the film lock, stock, and two smoking barrells???

anyway, quality film!! its like an old skool london gangster film.

"chill winston" is just something to say rather than calm down

:lol:

Great film, together with Snatch, has me in stitches

"D'ya like dags?" :lol: :lol:

I paid £110 last year for a bottle of Absolut vodka in Pacha, it came with as much soft drinks (including redbull)and ice as i could handle. This was shared by me, my wife and her friend. The nights drinks bill came to £110 for 3 people or £37 each. I'd spend more than that in the rock bar or mambo's!

Ibiza-girlie said:
reason enuff or havent i explained myself properly....sorry for beeing a bit harsh - but some people like it and some dont - sometimes i think its cool when im with a certain crowd, and sometimes i find it rediculous! (Robo and Barbie I guess you dont)

I've no problems with VIP, find that it lacks atmosphere sometimes but ok if I want to chill for a bit, I can often get it if I want it, just don't tend to need to shout about it :rolleyes: :confused:

JT said:
I paid £110 last year for a bottle of Absolut vodka in Pacha, it came with as much soft drinks (including redbull)and ice as i could handle. This was shared by me, my wife and her friend. The nights drinks bill came to £110 for 3 people or £37 each. I'd spend more than that in the rock bar or mambo's!

Good plan, Stan!

Barbie said:
I've no problems with VIP, find that it lacks atmosphere sometimes but ok if I want to chill for a bit, I can often get it if I want it, just don't tend to need to shout about it :rolleyes: :confused:

Know what you mean mate, read my mail from yesterday btw?

N8 said:
Barbie said:

Know what you mean mate, read my mail from yesterday btw?

Yeah I replied first thing this morning but I think our work e-mail is really slow today, cos haven't received any external mails all morning but yay message received and understood :p ;)

This isnt aimed at anyone but I detest the whole VIP principal. This world is all f****d up when it comes to stuff like that.

Look at the Beckham fiasco. At the end of the day the bloke is doing something that he can do naturally !!! Yes he has trained and practiced but why does that make him any better than the bloke who works down McDonalds and works bloody hard.

We should be looking up to people like doctors and nurses , scientists working to cure disease , entrepreneurs. Everyone knows who bloody Judge Jules is and no one can name the bloke who came up with the vaccine for TB.

And this DJ thing - its somebody playing somebody else's records !!! And half of them do it badly !!

And people in clubs in there roped off area. What is that all about !!

Anyway - rant over - dont even know why I posted this really !!

Hangover kicking in !! :D

I agree some times with the vip thing, not beeing to loud and braggin´about it - sorry if it came across like that - I certainly don´t need the VIP treat all time, but sometimes for that extra sparckle of glam i thnik it´s fun and i dont see myself as any big hotshot just becuz i can pay my way into the seats where Madonna once sat...frankly all i want is a good time and we all have ways to do it.....wheither it´s gonna cost nada or 450 Euros, which I personally will NEVER pay for rediculous drinks!

So everyone. HAVE A NICE DAY!

:rolleyes: we need an icon for yawwwwwwwwnnnnnn Rob :p

Who cares, vip, 'aving it on the dancefloor, chilling out...............as long as I'm having a good night, I don't give a funk :D

Back