OVEREXCITED FRIEND MAKES DRINKS GAFF IN PACHA

kitten's head said:
The VIP bit in Pacha looks *beep* anyway. I mean, you have to sit in what looks like the side of a boxing ring and it's far from private.

I'll second that.

So pay 900 euros and stay in the club and the bar manager and staff all laugh at you and get one over on you, or leave and save 900 euros and go somewhere else/put it down to experience?

I'd have told them to stick their wine up their **** and gone elsewhere,come on, 900 Euros to stay and dance/listen to music!!!???

I Would Have Told Them To Go Dip There Heads In The Harbour 900 Times !

If they'd have tried to charge me 900 Euros I'd have told them where to go, that just isn't right and sounds to me like they've picked a random number and thought 'Doesn't matter, they're in the VIP bit so can afford it'.

The moral of the story VIP = Rip.

i would have lefted, that a f*cking insault to pay that much and the vip area isnt really that vip´ish not like in Amnesia where its the real deal! i "only" payed 180 for a (very awful) bottle of whitewine there!

Almost fell off my chair reading this one!!!!!!!!!! haha!
GUTTED!
(worrying thing is that some idiots would actually pay that and think its normal...even for duff wine!)

I am presuming that in your spangled state of mind you didn't consider going somewhere else for a fraction of the cost!!!??
heheh! :eek:

S Express:

haha yeah well spangled - but first night clubbing of the hol - and to be fair to Pacha it was more my mates fault for acting like pdiddy when really he's p45. they just brought what he asked - the knacka.

yeah it's unreal some people regularly pay that - but nine of us chipped in - i aint moaning about the club - just sharing a tale about how "ecstatic" friends can get you into prob.s

Hope you have a good time when you go mate.

Mate, you was had!!!

Did the VIP area last weekend (hey, I wasn't paying, so never look a gift horse up the wrong end!) and they charge 150 euros for a bottle of spirits (vodka, whiskey, etc.) which you can "officially" share between 2 (plus all the mixers you can drink - definite Pepsi overdose by the end of the night) and about 40-60 euros for a "cheap" bottle of plonk (otherwise known as the vintage run-off stright from the sewage works behind).

For 400 euros your mate must have nodded his head when the waiter said in Spanish "May I rip you off this evening, Senor?". To be honest, the staff in there are NOT to be trusted: we came back to our table and the caught the waiter "removing" a bottle of vodka with a quarter left in. Hmmmm V. dodge.

Mart

:cry: Incredible man!!!!..... gotta be careful with those VIP rooms

Wouldn't you rather be out there on the dance floor?

Just wondering like ...

... only thing you should use v.i.p for is ..................

THE TOILETS! Oh yes .. no queues!

Ibiza-girlie said:
how do you for sure know about the prices in the vip section???
who schould one ask?

They think that if you're in VIP you shouldn't have to ask about prices in the first place :rolleyes: :confused:

MY GOD, YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY BITING MY HEAD OFF CUZ OF THIS VIP THING!

GET OFF MY BACK!

Sorry to tell you this, but I´ve always been able to afford the VIP Treatment, and only done it a few times however - it´s great fun downstairs as it is upstairs but osmetimes it´s just nice to have more room and to be relaxed and comfortable........

The reason Im asking about the VIP prices (In Pacha, know what they are like in Privelege and in Amnesia - the only ones Ive done) is becuz Ive heard that the prices are insane this year in Pacha cuz of the anniversary. And despite me having the money for a vip treat, i dont want to blow off stupid cash on stupid drinks that dont matter....

reason enuff or havent i explained myself properly....sorry for beeing a bit harsh - but some people like it and some dont - sometimes i think its cool when im with a certain crowd, and sometimes i find it rediculous! (Robo and Barbie I guess you dont)

Please, let´s just let it stay at that! :p

ok, im smiling and happy again now! :D

Ibiza-girlie said:
MY GOD, YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY BITING MY HEAD OFF CUZ OF THIS VIP THING!

GET OFF MY BACK!

from the film lock, stock, and two smoking barrels

"chill winston"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ehhh come again??? did i miss something ??? Oh no it must have been my snobbish VIP eye that midenterpritated the words....hihi (let´s just have a laugh shall we!)

Back