Ocean Beach

Some pretty horrible and judgemental comments on here.

I went every year to Ocean,s until last year and won’t be back this year..

It never was cheap but in the last few years it’s got ridiculous price wise.

I have enjoyed the parties there and have never found the crowd at all that bad.

For me getting a table in club is more the sort of vip thing that I can’t stand rather than getting a bed at daytime pool party which is actually fun.

I'll explain my problem with "live and let live" - Ibiza is currently under attack from these kinds of places. beaches everywhere are under assault from horrible bars and horrible music. the very soul of the island is under threat from places like OCB, Nikki, Jacaranda lounge etc. they appeal to people who have no interest in the island or its heritage. That's why it is right to kick up a stink about them, because otherwise they will keep growing and growing until before you know it, you're in Marbella 2 and seriously who wants that?

Drinks are even pricer in big clubs such as amnesia, pacha, hi ibiz, uhuaia & a lot people go.
Are those people that buy drinks at 14€ 21€ are idiots ? :D if so there are a lot among here :lol: that feed greedy ibz business

as far as i'm concerned i only drink coffees & water in ocb (exception done when "friend" djs gave me drink tix ) & even decline drinks offered by spotlight last year.

if u don't like ocb, where do u go to keep busy the afternoon ? im curious as bora bora has lost the plot..
any good pool party/beach party? prive after party? , text me :lol:

I'll explain my problem with "live and let live" - Ibiza is currently under attack from these kinds of places. beaches everywhere are under assault from horrible bars and horrible music. the very soul of the island is under threat from places like OCB, Nikki, Jacaranda lounge etc. they appeal to people who have no interest in the island or its heritage. That's why it is right to kick up a stink about them, because otherwise they will keep growing and growing until before you know it, you're in Marbella 2 and seriously who wants that?
exactly. if you want vegas style pool parties, go to vegas.

yeah, from tuesday to saturday: the beach for sunset/rest/ chilling time, i guess less daytime parties won't be harmless for my body :D as ibz 16 & 17 were not really hollidays :spank:

Not sure, if friends will have their party hosted on Wednesday this summer but it will the only reason ill be back to Ocb and maybe opening & closing ones if on my calendar & No afterparty or other big event challenging it .

Last edited:
Have you just described yourself? and its obvs how jealous you are of the following type of people - 'Younger and better looking,generally yes. More fun certainly not ,that's why they're at OBC'.

You have Mambos in your signature, it’s MAMBO.

Back