Ocean Beach

yeah, from tuesday to saturday: the beach for sunset/rest/ chilling time, i guess less daytime parties won't be harmless for my body :D as ibz 16 & 17 were not really hollidays :spank:

Not sure, if friends will have their party hosted on Wednesday this summer but it will the only reason ill be back to Ocb and maybe opening & closing ones if on my calendar & No afterparty or other big event challenging it .

That be Luis villar then?

yes, you name it, very cool friendly bloke

Ibiza sensations hosted by luis del villar
Have you been there? nice soulful funky house Music isnt it?

FGP - nothing commercial about Your Love, a stone cold house classic, loved by everybody on the scene

the source/candi staton version is a bit too hen party however (and don't get me started on foghorn and the machine)

Don’t mind the source version but can’t stand the remix they did later on from the first. Now I love ‘Your love’ for me nothing beats it although going slightly further Back, the original Jamie principle version gets my spine tingling.

Luis del Villar has announced yesterday the end of Ibiza Sensations :cry: @ Océan beach club
A pity as this party really spread good House(Classic) Music , i just hope Luis gonna find some sessions mix in Ibz such in Bora bora,Heart, Blue Marlin, KM5, Jockey club & so on...i can foresee it as not a lot of people were at this party.

Ibz 18 ill be back to OCB for Sandy Rivera and maybe their closing if i didnt succeed to be in afterlife after party
https://www.mixcloud.com/LuisdelVillar/ibiza-sensations-187-special-chill-deephouse-sunsets-3/

is Ocean Beach actually decent? i've always had the impression it's just a load of people taking selfies for instagram. it's like 20+ euro's entry too right?

I have been twice. First time was for Hed Kandi for a couple of hours and it was a great atmosphere everyone up dancing. Second time was for Kisstory I tagged along and a bed/tab was all included. It was very chilled, food was very good and service was excellent I couldn't fault it other than the music wasn't for me. If enough of you go and book a bed/min spend it is actually ok value for money considering the quality of food, service and all round atmosphere. Some of the drinks are stupidly over priced but avoid them and your money can go quite a long way

You cannot class somewhere full of bellends if they are not causing trouble or are no harm to anyone and take pride in them self. I would rather that over somewhere with rowdy drunk guys spilling drinks smelling of seaweed and kebab causing fights.

Unless they got kicked out of the Chinese for throwing food at each other?

No they walked out of their hotel pool after spending the day trying to surf on someone else's lilo, stuck a t-shirt on and hit the 10 shots for 10 euros burnt to a crisp

Back