Ocean Beach

You cannot class somewhere full of bellends if they are not causing trouble or are no harm to anyone and take pride in them self. I would rather that over somewhere with rowdy drunk guys spilling drinks smelling of seaweed and kebab causing fights.

Sorry, but it’s not a binary choice. Especially when you can go somewhere where no one gives a f*** what anyone is wearing, drinking or what substance they may or may not be taking. Plenty of places where no selfies are being taken and the vibe is about dancing and getting on it.

No they walked out of their hotel pool after spending the day trying to surf on someone else's lilo, stuck a t-shirt on and hit the 10 shots for 10 euros burnt to a crisp
Fair enough Rye, I was just looking at another angle on it.

Sorry, but it’s not a binary choice. Especially when you can go somewhere where no one gives a f*** what anyone is wearing, drinking or what substance they may or may not be taking. Plenty of places where no selfies are being taken and the vibe is about dancing and getting on it.

You find the people that haven't actually been to Ocean beach with the most opinions

I like small, dark rooms and techno but I’m considering hitting ocean beach one day this year purely out of curiousity, I think it could be a laugh as long as not taken seriously, Rye seems to back that up.

Plus, who knows what hollyoaks stars I’ll get to meet?!

I like small, dark rooms and techno but I’m considering hitting ocean beach one day this year purely out of curiousity, I think it could be a laugh as long as not taken seriously, Rye seems to back that up.

Plus, who knows what hollyoaks stars I’ll get to meet?!

I've only been once and had a decent time! The music isnt the best, its just your typical house stuff that could be a defected album. I was with a big group of friends and if people cant enjoy being with friends, drinking nice cold drinks in the sun then they have issues!

Yes, some people are there just to take selfies and hopefully rub shoulders with a reality tv "star" but thats there choice and i dont let it ruin my day, to be honest i dont really watch at what people around me are doing!

in Ibiza from the 1st till the 4th June on a stag do and doing ocean beach for the main stag day.. Can anyone tell me what your looking at for drink prices for things like bottles lager, spirits etc.. Can't seem to find anything on it.. Looking at the drinks packages that are on their website but nowt on their about single drinks prices..

Thanks in advance
Richie
Been about 4/5 times never , Never go again just single ticket, £20 Euro’s a drink you spend a absolutel futune there, We go VIP now £280 a head there is 16 of us , And u got bottle after bottle and food if ur hungry never runs out, Never have to wait at the bar get ur own waiter and ur not packed aswell nice space on ur vip bed / tables

Been about 4/5 times never , Never go again just single ticket, £20 Euro’s a drink you spend a absolutel futune there, We go VIP now £280 a head there is 16 of us , And u got bottle after bottle and food if ur hungry never runs out, Never have to wait at the bar get ur own waiter and ur not packed aswell nice space on ur vip bed / tables
For €280 I could get 14 drinks then?
Or, take the missus VIP and it’s just €560 for the afternoon.

I just don’t get OB, maybe I’m just too old, grumpy and tight?

The thing with ocb is it gives the people that enjoy that scene a place to go. The day they spread there wings and fly to salinas is the day it really is all over

yep, i for one am happy that they all have a place to congregate. just means less of them outside of those hedges.

I did OB last year for a stag do, 14 of us went, we got two beds in the garden area which is near the entrance. Think it was 400e for the beds, then 800e min spend. We all put 100e in, and we had about 5 bottles of beer each, something to eat each (the food was really good) and then we bought a 500e bottle of vodka which came with mixers and two jugs of cocktails. and that was more or less the 1400e gone. It last us from about 2pm - 8pm. It started to empty out about 6:30pm if I remember correctly but might be different depending on the event - think we did a pool party on a Friday.

If you've never been I'd say it's worth going if you can afford it but I wouldn't rush back.

There are drinks for less than 20euro's... A meal starts around 20euro's from memory and is very good food

Its robbery if two people go - or you have the money to waste because you'd never be able to drink/eat the min spend.

Bargain compared to Vegas... we're going on a stag do in a few weeks. $3000 minimum spend (before 30% tax/tip) for a day bed / cabana!

Sickening really reading these prices. Never been to this place and never will, even if I had the cash I wouldn't go out of principal.

What's the atmoshere like in there? Down to earth or much snobbery?

Are these drinks packages all there is?
I mean, can you just land in, have a drink or two and leave or is there always a minimum spend to contend with??

You can just turn up and buy drinks. The packages are when you want beds etc.

Back