Next Weekend Thread

I don't know why, guess its because your name isnt stereotypical of a girl on a forum with lots of xXxXXXxBaRbiE_GuRLxXXxXx etc, who knows I just assumed you were a guy... perhaps chinese or really fat who liked eating chinese :lol:

F**k it, you're a guy till I've seen proof otherwise! :p

*thinks of famous saying from another forum*

... or GTFO ;)

Crispy is a girl, I can vouch for that! I have her on fb. :)

Crispy I knew you were a girl after the posts about your dress size and walking to and from work!

I can see the male members wont be happy withou a pic though haha ;)

And Big Chief that particular Dyer pic has been my desktop many times over last few years so I knew exactly what I was looking for! Today I have opted for a lovely pic of Cam Gigandet for my desktop

Damn wrong thread, was in the friends one where Vic declared she used to be easy :p

Only 1 hour 10 minutes left till the weekend for me :D

Damn wrong thread, was in the friends one where Vic declared she used to be easy :p

Only 1 hour 10 minutes left till the weekend for me :D

Cheeky monkey I am far from easy haha, 1 hour and 25 for me WOOOOHOOO infact I dont know what I'm woooing about as I have no plans at all to get excited about :)

Cheeky monkey I am far from easy haha, 1 hour and 25 for me WOOOOHOOO infact I dont know what I'm woooing about as I have no plans at all to get excited about :)

Djjaycool's flattery was wasted then :lol:

And I have no plans either but just the fact I am finishing is enough to get excited about, I celebrate 5pm most days lol.

I celebrate 16.30 normally.
Will be today! Off home, clubbing nap, then off out. Win!

Back