Next Weekend Thread

my darkness of the week has passed and I am now very much looking forward to my chilled weekend. Currently listening to MOS 80's groove in the office so many good tracks, the weekend is off to a good start8)

I have that CD, quality isnt it

Think of the pennies saved for Ibiza!

I just said the exact thing to my friend (staying in saving pennies for Ibiza) who asked what i was doing this weekend :eek:

so thats this weekend - nothing :eek:

and

next weekend :eek:

But then the weekend after that im off to the West Country :D so that will make up for the epic weekend fail plans :spank:

I just said the exact thing to my friend (staying in saving pennies for Ibiza) who asked what i was doing this weekend :eek:

so thats this weekend - nothing :eek:

and

next weekend :eek:

But then the weekend after that im off to the West Country :D so that will make up for the epic weekend fail plans :spank:

Where in the West Country Vic??

Where in the West Country Vic??

Got a mate down in Barnstaple, so leaving on the Friday (Royal Wedding) then back up to Bristol on the Monday to see a mate for lunch then back home. Love it down that side of the Country, so much more pleasant than here :D

Got a mate down in Barnstaple, so leaving on the Friday (Royal Wedding) then back up to Bristol on the Monday to see a mate for lunch then back home. Love it down that side of the Country, so much more pleasant than here :D

Ahah. I'm in Bristol that weekend too. :)

Vic have a lush time in Barnstaple and Bristol (my lovely home) Ikoda, do you have much planned?? My mates are running a night called shipwrecked at canvas (upstairs at slug) mixture of funky house/electro/tech house on bank holiday Sunday you should give it a try!!

Vic have a lush time in Barnstaple and Bristol (my lovely home) Ikoda, do you have much planned?? My mates are running a night called shipwrecked at canvas (upstairs at slug) mixture of funky house/electro/tech house on bank holiday Sunday you should give it a try!!

Bristol is a good night out - from what i remember :lol:
Shame im only meeting someone for a few hours really :confused:

You gona be there on zee Monday ?!

haha we will still be up somewhere partying no doubt but def not out! We will all have that lovely grey pallour, red lipped black eyed look, not one to be sported outside of the confines of a friends house!

I have visited Maidstone only once.....the loft to see Nic Fancuilli (who i have a very lame DJ crush on) and Danny Howells (i think it was him, could've been woolford) amazing night although Howells was so smashed when he got there he couldn't DJ :spank:

haha we will still be up somewhere partying no doubt but def not out! We will all have that lovely grey pallour, red lipped black eyed look, not one to be sported outside of the confines of a friends house!

I have visited Maidstone only once.....the loft to see Nic Fancuilli (who i have a very lame DJ crush on) and Danny Howells (i think it was him, could've been woolford) amazing night although Howells was so smashed when he got there he couldn't DJ :spank:

lmfao thats quality, only a hardcore DJ would be like that 8) :lol:

Don't even need to be a DJ for it to be honest, Danny Dyer turned up to a club local to me so smashed (drink / coke) he just had to stand with headphones on trying not to fall over and wave occasionally! Proper nawghty of him.

**Note: I read about this on facebook / forums, I was not on a night out to see a Danny Dyer DJ set.

a friend of mine runs some really successful nights in Bristol and if the DJ wanted to he would take them for a nice meal beforehand sometimes it would be civilised sometimes not, in Chris Lakes case they got him so smashed he kept clanging all the way through his set!!

Don't even need to be a DJ for it to be honest, Danny Dyer turned up to a club local to me so smashed (drink / coke) he just had to stand with headphones on trying not to fall over and wave occasionally! Proper nawghty of him.

**Note: I read about this on facebook / forums, I was not on a night out to see a Danny Dyer DJ set.

danny dyer is one of my guilt pleasures :oops:

Back