Next Weekend Thread

I have visited Maidstone only once.....the loft to see Nic Fancuilli (who i have a very lame DJ crush on) and Danny Howells (i think it was him, could've been woolford) amazing night although Howells was so smashed when he got there he couldn't DJ :spank:

Small world, i was there that night. It was the Club Class 10th Birthday i think, was a wicked night right at the end Fanciulli pulled out some old classics. Not a bad venue the loft although it feels like the floor is going to collapse at any moment.

Its was Danny Howells he was so funked that he got thrown out by the bouncers only to be told by a chasing Nic Fanciulli that he was the DJ lol - Apparently it was an eye infection and the anticiotics it was on that caused him to be that smashed :p:p:p

I remember seeing James Zabelia and Nic at the River bar in maidstone, Nic fell down the stairs and James knocked a drink down the front of one of our friends. Cracking night though lol

Today: Work and work

Sat: Sledging at the uks largest real snow indoor slope :D:D It's my boys 6th bday party tbh, but an adult gets a free ticket and that's meeee. I am quite excited as I love sledging, tearing up and down the slope with 15 nutty kids is gonna be fun * 100. The novelty might have worn off past the five minute marker.....

Sun: House jobs getting her ship shape for selling (yeah dream on).

Vino free weekend :D:D:D

Don't even need to be a DJ for it to be honest, Danny Dyer turned up to a club local to me so smashed (drink / coke) he just had to stand with headphones on trying not to fall over and wave occasionally! Proper nawghty of him.

**Note: I read about this on facebook / forums, I was not on a night out to see a Danny Dyer DJ set.

sounds like how he was at Syndicate in Bristol, year before last...
The management there were well pissed off with him.

Small world, i was there that night. It was the Club Class 10th Birthday i think, was a wicked night right at the end Fanciulli pulled out some old classics. Not a bad venue the loft although it feels like the floor is going to collapse at any moment.

Its was Danny Howells he was so funked that he got thrown out by the bouncers only to be told by a chasing Nic Fanciulli that he was the DJ lol - Apparently it was an eye infection and the anticiotics it was on that caused him to be that smashed :p:p:p

I remember seeing James Zabelia and Nic at the River bar in maidstone, Nic fell down the stairs and James knocked a drink down the front of one of our friends. Cracking night though lol

Thats it 10th bday party, gotta love fanciulli, we came from Bristol for it well worth it too. He was a real mess

Im intrigued as to why anyone would think im a boy :cry:

I don't know why, guess its because your name isnt stereotypical of a girl on a forum with lots of xXxXXXxBaRbiE_GuRLxXXxXx etc, who knows I just assumed you were a guy... perhaps chinese or really fat who liked eating chinese :lol:

F**k it, you're a guy till I've seen proof otherwise! :p

I am deff not chinese or fat or male haha and muchos gracias blondie for that delightfull pic, that has taken my mind off the boring work im doing :)

Back