Next Weekend Thread

My weekend has got off to a belter, leaving work and managed to walk into a door and bump my head :( I did find £30 whilst walking home though so things are improving :D

Need to decide whether or not to head to O2 academy for Above & Beyond tonight...

Hey Buckers,

Shouldnt you be pampering your Mrs since she running the Marathon on Sunday ?

You seem to have quoted Louise instead of me mate, but no worries.

Yes, brought her down to the Excel centre to register last night and started the carb up with a pizza on the way back. She's lying in this morning and has just been brought some tea with an offer of whatever breakfast she wants. She does this for me every other day of the year so it's the least I can do.

I've got a massive league game today and a cup final tomorrow, but I reckon her task just shades it for importance.

My friend is doing the London marathon too, feel a bit bad for not coming to London to support him but I'm sure he will be fine, funny to think this time last year would not even go near a gym and now doing a 26 mile marathon haha:)

My friend is doing the London marathon too, feel a bit bad for not coming to London to support him but I'm sure he will be fine, funny to think this time last year would not even go near a gym and now doing a 26 mile marathon haha:)

I was all set to support the missus and then they went and scheduled my cup final for tomorrow:evil:

Hopefully a day of sporting triumph at Buckley Towers though:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I woke up at 6:30 running around the house attempting to find my trousers ready for work.
Luckily the paperboy had been and delivered SATURDAYS paper...straight back to bed :)

hahahaaaaa you fool !! I never mistake a staurday for a week day, well nice day though so ive been up since crack of dawn, going to take a stroll to city centre to get some sun on my face :)

I was all set to support the missus and then they went and scheduled my cup final for tomorrow:evil:

Hopefully a day of sporting triumph at Buckley Towers though:)

:!:BUCKLEY:!:

who do you play for and in what league?

i've asked this several times and am getting no response.

plz txt bk

---

i'm going swimming today.

Last edited by a moderator:
:!:BUCKLEY:!:

who do you play for and in what league?

i've asked this several times and am getting no response.

plz txt bk

---

i'm going swimming today.

These days at 36, I've dropped down to my club's 4th XI. We're Albanian FC, named long ago after St.Alban, the patron saint of my old school (it's an old boys club) and not as the the two reporters who turned up at the clubhouse thought, anything to do with Eastern Europe. We play in the Amateur Football Combination. Here's our current league position, as you've made me feel guilty for depriving you of information:lol::

http://www.amateurfootballcombination.com/Tables/North3.htm

Tomorrow's cup final game is for our Veteran (35+), so at least I won't be spending the game bullying 21 years olds, unlike today.

I play centre midfield in both sides. Is there anything else you would like to know?:p

Back