New Years Eve, New Years Day parties & plans

:lol:....
12 December, 2011

David Guetta heads New Year's Eve “Reveillon @ Copacabana” line-up!

Finally. finally...the acts for New Years Eve at the world-famous Copacabana Beach Party have been confirmed with an interesting mix of Brazilian and International stars such as Beth Carvalho , top international DJ David Guetta and Samba School champions Beija-flor and Unidos da Tijuca. Here's the line-up:
Main stage in front of Hotel Copacabana Palace
20:30 – Beth Carvalho
22:00 – O Rappa
00:00 – Fireworks Display!
00:20 – Latino
02:00 – DJ David Guetta
03:30 – Beija-flor Samba School

Stage 1 in front of Rua Santa Clara
19:00 – Baia
20:30 – Sargento Pimenta
22:15 – Moraes Moreira
00:00 – Fireworks Display!
00:20 – Blitz
00:15 – Unidos Tijuca and Mangueira Samba Schools
For more information about New Year, what to do and what to wear...check-out our blog post “Christmas and New Year in Rio de Janeiro”.

We'll be dancing with David (Guetta) in front of the Main Stage....see you there!

cheers for the info mate. :)

:eek: .. thought you'd just got the finishing touches done on the new boudoir :!: Leaving so soon :?::lol:

Nah - still work in progress.

Loooooong and boring story involving sitting tenants.

(have been a nomad for the best part of this year) :lol:

Much to celebrate this nye... new beginnings all around and waving goodbye to four really challenging years. Phew!

I really want to make sure I'm in a nice spot surrounded by the right people at the stroke of midnight. Couldn't give a monkeys where that is.

NYD = horsemeat disco most probably. 8)

John Hurt as Quinton crisp to play you in the movie.

got tickets for circo at Proud2. Never been there, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this superclub looks/handles the numbers. Could be a great night if they get it right.

Manis last gig and the last ever Primal Scream Screamadelica gig outdoors in Edinburgh - will be a classic!

Have a good and safe NYE everyone..No party for me but we`re going for 3nts to the marble city tomorrow with the kids,hotel,pool and no cooking..:D

got tickets for circo at Proud2. Never been there, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this superclub looks/handles the numbers. Could be a great night if they get it right.

Running order / set times for London :

ROOM 1
18:00 - 20.30 SYSTEM OF SURVIVAL
20.30 - 22.30 LEE CURTISS
22.30 - 00.30 DYED SOUNDOROM
00.30 - 02.30 TANIA VULCANO
02.30 - 04.30 MATTHIAS TANZMANN
04.30 - 06.00 DAVIDE SQUILLACE

ROOM 2
22.00 - 00.30 SHAUN REEVES
00.30 - 02.30 CLIVE HENRY
02.30 - 04.30 RYAN CROSSON
04.30 - 06.00 SYSTEM OF SURVIVAL

How did everyones plans pan out? We jumped the gun and went out on the 30th a little too big so called it quits and chilled the rest of the weekend. I hope everyone else was more successful

Marc, mine was like yours. Went out on Friday for 'a few quiet drinks', ended up bar hoping and then going in to Oceana ( :lol: )

Saturday was a quieter affair. Spent new years with two couples just chilling in my flat.

Back