New Years Eve, New Years Day parties & plans

dazed & :confused: .. so laid back they missed NYE :rolleyes: :lol: take it this isn't a diving trip :eek: ...

Yeah...and another time they pulled into port into the wrong country, thought it was Guatemala but was actually Honduras..... Then almost killed our friend Mel...but that's another story.
Makes DC-10 seem relatively sane .

Whats on at EGG on NYE?

they haven't released their full line up yet, but the music policy is house/tech/deep/progressive.
Dj Karisma is the only name they've published so far.
8pm NYE til 2pm NYD :)

Trying desperately to find out who is playing on either Copacabana, Ipanema or Barra beach in io De Janeiro so i can decide where is best to go. Fireworks on Copacabana a must first though!
:)

They say ...

"We'll have Joris Voorn, James Zabiela and Simian Mobile Disco bringing a masterclass in house, techno and technical wizardry to the Box, while the 103 bar will play host to We Love residents Mat Playford and Jem Haynes along with Loop Recordings partners Ian C and Martin 'Smut' Wood."

That was last years line-up wasn't it?!

If theyre repeating i'm not complaining though, it was brilliant!

They say ...

"We'll have Joris Voorn, James Zabiela and Simian Mobile Disco bringing a masterclass in house, techno and technical wizardry to the Box, while the 103 bar will play host to We Love residents Mat Playford and Jem Haynes along with Loop Recordings partners Ian C and Martin 'Smut' Wood."

Fabric will be WYS (WetYour Self) on NYD. TBH neither night blows me away in terms of lineup though Joris Voorn should be good @ MOS - he's really on form this year. Zabiela's a bit of a love-hate thing - despite his infectious enthusiasm and larger-than-life performance I thought his musical rendition was rubbish at Global (some friends dissed his performance at WHP too) though he has his fans and if you're in the mood for a way out live set, he might hit a spot...
was that not lineup for this years?
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?205829

havent seen any word on whose playing this year.

any whispers for fabric on nye?

i see circo loco have released more tickets, and that it will be held in proud 2 (whats that venue like? also any idea travel time from there to ministry if wanted to start off at Circo loco and finish up at ministry? does the tube run on new years day in london? (apologies for daft questions)

any whispers for fabric on nye?

i see circo loco have released more tickets, and that it will be held in proud 2 (whats that venue like? also any idea travel time from there to ministry if wanted to start off at Circo loco and finish up at ministry? does the tube run on new years day in london? (apologies for daft questions)

Slam are playing Fabric nye - but you can see them every other weekend in Glasgow :lol:

Proud2 venue itself is amazing - This is where I went to Circo Loco on nyd when it was Matter, it was 6pm - 6am but was still going around 8am when we left. Definitely go to this if you can.

No problems with tube on nyd.

NYD is where its at. Sasha played at mos a few years back which was an outstanding night.

Was going to do Circo Loco in London but tickets all gone, then was thinking about dc10 in ibiza but no direct flights so not sure what to do at the moment.

Hopefully something good for nyd will pop and say hi.

Originally Posted by kimajy
They say ...

Fabric will be WYS (WetYour Self) on NYD. TBH neither night blows me away in terms of lineup though Joris Voorn should be good @ MOS - he's really on form this year. Zabiela's a bit of a love-hate thing - despite his infectious enthusiasm and larger-than-life performance I thought his musical rendition was rubbish at Global (some friends dissed his performance at WHP too) though he has his fans and if you're in the mood for a way out live set, he might hit a spot...

Well blow me down, yes it was !! Ignore me .. I'll shut up now :rolleyes::lol:

NYD is where its at. Sasha played at mos a few years back which was an outstanding night.

Was going to do Circo Loco in London but tickets all gone, then was thinking about dc10 in ibiza but no direct flights so not sure what to do at the moment.

Hopefully something good for nyd will pop and say hi.

This year he's decided to do a load of dates in Australia of a New Year instead ... can't say I blame him tho' .. the weather's usually a bit better over there that time of year !

There are tix available again for Circo Loco in London on NYD e.g. :

http://theransomnote.co.uk/ticket/circo-loco-new-years-day-2012/36/

... but it's at the dreaded Proud2 that everyone seems to love to hate :lol: !!

Primal Scream, Princes Street Gardens in Edinburgh. Last time they play Screamadelica!

(and the Friendly Fires, Mark Ronson and the Cuban Brothers!)

Might i suggest Sensation White in Dusseldorf for all those who are at a loose end.

I went there the year before last and the year before that....both amazing parties!!

Great fun!! 8)

Really? I was very disappointed by Sensation White in St Petersburg a couple of years ago.
Granted, they held it in a sports arena with a no alcohol policy which pretty much killed all the fun :(

Back