New Years Eve, New Years Day parties & plans

i think they've had their day but probs do good set. will depend who else is playing / vibe of the night

Anyone seen a Groove Armada DJ set before? I have it in my head that it would be a bit cheesy?

I saw them at we love a few years ago I think they were ok however I'd been in there since early morning and looking at the state of me in my pictures my judgement isn't to be trusted

Saw GA in Ibiza this year and they weren't cheesy at all, not compared to other years anyway.

Either way Joris Voorn is on that line-up so I'm 99% there 8)

I'm still on the mend, will wait on plan for NYE/ NYD thinking of a family gathering. I have done NYC, Washington DC, and Philly. Thinking dinner with a toast at midnight

I'm having the standard local one for NYE with all my mates. Meal first then round all the local pubs.

NYD i'm heading to WHP :D

Still think Space of Sound Festival in Madrid on NYD has a really nice looking line-up .. if Ibiza is too much of a trek without direct flights...

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?277764

I'm still on the mend, will wait on plan for NYE/ NYD thinking of a family gathering. I have done NYC, Washington DC, and Philly. Thinking dinner with a toast at midnight

Sounds good plan to me ! I do find NYE/D a bit of an over-hyped-up affair when you're out and about most places.. Edinburgh hogmanays used to be fun tho' ... liver transplants booked in for January 3rd !

Still think Space of Sound Festival in Madrid on NYD has a really nice looking line-up .. if Ibiza is too much of a trek without direct flights...

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?277764

Sounds good plan to me ! I do find NYE/D a bit of an over-hyped-up affair when you're out and about most places.. Edinburgh hogmanays used to be fun tho' ... liver transplants booked in for January 3rd !
space of sound & the day one event in madrid do look the best lineups going around...was looking at doing one of them, but expensive flying to madrid from scotland:(

http://www.dayonemadrid.com/en/#artists

Artists

Ambivalent , Barem Live , Gaiser Live , Guti , Loco Dice B2B Marco Carola (4H Set) , Luciano , Oscar Mulero , Paco Osuna , Reboot B2B Robert Dietz Ft "No Hit Wonder" , Richie Hawtin , tINI , Uner , Vitalic (Selector Set)

I will be staying in New Year, it's my son's 18th so I will be taxi-ing him home from Liverpool probably!

No one going out to Ibiza this year then? I thought they opened DC10 on NYD and pacha NYE? Seem to remember threads the last few years with folks interested but none this year.

My plans for NYE & NYD are as follows:

NYE - Godskitchen:

Line-up:

Main Room - GK Present and Future
JOHN 00 FLEMING
THRILLSEEKERS
MIKE PUSH
DANIEL KANDI
GENIX
SAM MITCHAM

Nitro Room - GK Trance & House Classics
TALL PAUL
ALLISTER WHITEHEAD
BRANDON BLOCK
GEORGE KAFETZIS
STEVE ARNOLD
Tickets: £15

NYD: Gatyecrasher Birmingham:
The United Nation Of Hard Dance @ Gatecrasher

Line-up:

UN Security Council Of Hard Dance Arena
B2T, Tidy, Insomniacz,

The Tidy Boys 2 Hour **EXCLUSIVE**
Mark EG
Andy Farley
Rob Tissera B2B Nick Rafferty
Amber D B2B Technikal
★Sam & Deano "FUN Live"
Strange Dave B2B Live Wire
Jon BW
Kye Shand

UN States Of Hard Core:
Ravers Reunited:

Sy
Dougal
Gammer
Re-con
Squad-E
Ben X-Treme
Paul F b2b K-Ryan
Hyperforce b2b Wiggi
Live Wire b2b Mister Stewart
DJ Mob

MC's: Storm, Whizzkid, Keyes, Enemy, Static, Ortie B2B Gazy J, Smilez B2B Thunda

Hard House Bunker:
Xstatic, Deprivation, Fireball, Vicious Circle, Shine:

Tom Muir - Insomniacz Classics
Ben Stevens
Adam M
Jp & Jukesy
Jimmy Dean
Rigsy B2B Dave The Elf
Steve NRG B2B SoNiK

Academy Of Hard Dance:
B2T V Blessed

Lusty
Wayne Ewing B2B Ste Hallam
Cliffy B2B Liam Loud
Skitz B2B Shane Tate
Who Said That & Junior
Lee-C B2B The Don
Justin Daniels & Jamie R
Ozy & Ash

Liquid Lounge:
Funk-Delux & Strictly Beats:

Chris Payne
Skandal
Delirious
Jason Stafford
Dan Xcell
Jay Woodzy
Adam Skint
Ben Thorneywood
Ben Mace

Trying desperately to find out who is playing on either Copacabana, Ipanema or Barra beach in Rio De Janeiro so i can decide where is best to go. Fireworks on Copacabana a must first though!
:)

:lol:....
12 December, 2011

David Guetta heads New Year's Eve “Reveillon @ Copacabana” line-up!

Finally. finally...the acts for New Years Eve at the world-famous Copacabana Beach Party have been confirmed with an interesting mix of Brazilian and International stars such as Beth Carvalho , top international DJ David Guetta and Samba School champions Beija-flor and Unidos da Tijuca. Here's the line-up:
Main stage in front of Hotel Copacabana Palace
20:30 – Beth Carvalho
22:00 – O Rappa
00:00 – Fireworks Display!
00:20 – Latino
02:00 – DJ David Guetta
03:30 – Beija-flor Samba School

Stage 1 in front of Rua Santa Clara
19:00 – Baia
20:30 – Sargento Pimenta
22:15 – Moraes Moreira
00:00 – Fireworks Display!
00:20 – Blitz
00:15 – Unidos Tijuca and Mangueira Samba Schools
For more information about New Year, what to do and what to wear...check-out our blog post “Christmas and New Year in Rio de Janeiro”.

We'll be dancing with David (Guetta) in front of the Main Stage....see you there!

Back