New Years Eve, New Years Day parties & plans

Slam are playing Fabric nye - but you can see them every other weekend in Glasgow :lol:

Proud2 venue itself is amazing - This is where I went to Circo Loco on nyd when it was Matter, it was 6pm - 6am but was still going around 8am when we left. Definitely go to this if you can.

No problems with tube on nyd.
hmm...slam, not too good, but at least gives an idea that fabric could have a decent techno lineup if slam are on the bill.

cheers for the Tube info.

waiting for mates to decide what we are doing, depends how much they have left when they get back from i love techno this weekend:lol:

Got tickets this morning for Kasabian and Chase & Status at the O2 for New Years Eve 8)
Just need to choose between Fabric and Ministry now for New Years Day and we're good to go!

Incidentally this will be my first New Years Eve off work in 10 years so will be making the most of it :)

Really? I was very disappointed by Sensation White in St Petersburg a couple of years ago.
Granted, they held it in a sports arena with a no alcohol policy which pretty much killed all the fun :(

That might have something to do with it mate yea! haha

2 MANY DJS , ERIC PRDYZ, AN21, MAX VANGELI at Gatecrasher Birmingham..

sure to be a good party.. any spotlighters have any views on gatecrasher? i have never been

2 MANY DJS , ERIC PRDYZ, AN21, MAX VANGELI at Gatecrasher Birmingham..

sure to be a good party.. any spotlighters have any views on gatecrasher? i have never been

Yes ... but for once I'm gonna keep them to myself and let some of the fans give you the positive feedback you'll probably appreciate far more. :)

Fabric NYE Lineup out (9pm - 9am 31/12/2011)

Room 1

Craig Richards
Terry Francis
Lil' Louis :!: (Tongues at the ready ;))
Tobi Neumann
Maya Jane Coles

Room 2

Adam Beyer :p
Slam
Alan Fitzpatrick :p

Room 3:

Hosted by Toi Toi - lineup TBA

(Probably some of their residents - Claus Voigtmann, Jay Haze, Jan Krueger, Soho etc)

Very different flavours to those rooms & could be decent enough especially if you want a bit of tough techno action of a NYE from the Room 2 crew :twisted:..

Room 1

Craig Richards
Terry Francis
Lil' Louis :!: (Tongues at the ready ;))
Tobi Neumann
Maya Jane Coles

Room 2

Adam Beyer :p
Slam
Alan Fitzpatrick :p

Room 3:

Hosted by Toi Toi - lineup TBA

(Probably some of their residents - Claus Voigtmann, Jay Haze, Jan Krueger, Soho etc)

Very different flavours to those rooms & could be decent enough especially if you want a bit of tough techno action of a NYE from the Room 2 crew :twisted:..

Maya Jane Coles in room 1 would be pretty 8)

Looks half decent that, if nothing pops up for NYD on that level, we could be Fabric bound!

Tho we nearly booked a ticket for that Swamp81 Vs Numbers partA!

Decisions, decisions.

Looks half decent that, if nothing pops up for NYD on that level, we could be Fabric bound!

Tho we nearly booked a ticket for that Swamp81 Vs Numbers partA!

Decisions, decisions.

That's NYE at Fabric though, not NYD. Although NYD lineup is quite nice there, would like to see Andre Galuzzi, loved his Cocoon Summer mix from 3 (?) years ago

New Years Day @ Ministry of Sound Lineup announced

11 November 2011
Club
We Love...New Years Day

by Club Team
WeLove_010112_402x221_0_blogImage_jpg_l.jpg

Everyone knows that it is all about partying on New Year's Day in London and Ministry of Sound has teamed up with residents We Love to make sure that we put on the best party to start your 2012. The last NYD event was incredible and this time around it is going to be just as insane with Groove Armada, Joris Voorn and Simian Mobile Disco all playing in the Box. In the 103, We love residents PBR Streetgang and Jem Haynes & Ian Blevins present Second Line all return to make this one big Ibizan party.

Sunday 1st January – New Years Day
22:00-06:00
We Love
Box:
Groove Armada (DJ Set) / Simian Mobile Disco / Joris Voorn

103:
PBR Streetgang
Jem Haynes & Ian Blevins present Second Line

Loft: TwoFaces & Intuito Presents . . .
Paul Eastburn
Rich Smith
Phil Elbourne