Music On at Pacha & Destino

Them two together will be ridiculous...that will be unforgettable and I am jealous I am not there for that
Love to hear back about that night

last time I genuinely enjoyed them together was when they played a b2b at love family park afters at cocoon club frankfurt (rip), in 2009 I think. that was a very energetic set and has nothing to do with what/how they play nowadays. 4 or 5 fantastic hours.

100% This. I only did the Destino part of MusicOn, but I think it was accessible to everyone to be honest. Only for last 30 minutes did he play a few techno bangers, the rest was tech house with some classic house tunes.
What time is carola on when he does Destino?

Yesterday on Destino Homepage were announced another date for daytime , 26.09.19 Marco + Felix Da Housecat + GUTI ( live )
Also saw it on felix da housecats insta story this morning
The event @ Destino's homepage were only in for a few hours until they cancelled yesterday's one due to the wather condition

Yesterday on Destino Homepage were announced another date for daytime , 26.09.19 Marco + Felix Da Housecat + GUTI ( live )
Also saw it on felix da housecats insta story this morning
The event @ Destino's homepage were only in for a few hours until they cancelled yesterday's one due to the wather condition
View attachment 7685
Felix da Housecat insta story:

Attachments

• destino_26-09.png
    destino_26-09.png
    330.7 KB · Views: 17
Went to Music ON for first time this year in september and for me it is biggest disappointment.
I am Music ON fan from 2017 mainly by listening video recordings from Amnesia back then or listening "All about the music" sets.
Moving Music ON to Pacha it was wrong move in my opinion, the VIP atmosphere did not quite match to what Music ON stands for.
Music was quite calm and sometimes boring, lack of excitement or kick (comparing to Privilege Closing or Amnesia Music ON).
Carola was more attracted to talk with his friends rather play some good music which people paid for. Not worth it in my opinion.

So Corola b2b Loco Dice should be a treat? I heard both of them before, was not really that impressed with Loco Dice though.
They are both programmed for a big NYE party in Rotterdam, might got here.

I attended last night. I stayed until the bitter end. My first time this season Can't believe I used to love this party in 2013-14

Went to the closing part2, and to be fair I don’t remember MusicOn @ Amnesia as a better party than what I saw last night ! Maybe the crowd is different and everything but It’s definitely not more a VIP atmosphere than amnesia. The VIP is actually the worst place in the club ? the only issue is to find a place in the pit that’s not an alley of people coming and going.

Not even 2014 at 10am on a Saturday morning?
Okay that was good, keep on dancing !! Pacha has some benefits, location better for before, the new sound system is insane and the dj booth setting is also really cool.. so yeah Ibiza no longer do 10am but that’s not Marco Carola’s decision ?
You can always start earlier ??

Went to Music ON for first time this year in september and for me it is biggest disappointment.
I am Music ON fan from 2017 mainly by listening video recordings from Amnesia back then or listening "All about the music" sets.
Moving Music ON to Pacha it was wrong move in my opinion, the VIP atmosphere did not quite match to what Music ON stands for.
Music was quite calm and sometimes boring, lack of excitement or kick (comparing to Privilege Closing or Amnesia Music ON).
Carola was more attracted to talk with his friends rather play some good music which people paid for. Not worth it in my opinion.

No doubt the move has dissapointed people however I don't believe as a whole the move was wrong.
Would music on still be great at Amnesia in 2019 - yes
is music on great at Pacha in 2019 - yes

I personally feel Amnesia as a club is starting to fail and I think Marco jumped before being brought down with it. Amnesia may be going through a turnaround or in need of one to keep it attractive

I think Carola can play some sets that really lack from time to time and maybe you caught one of these.

Personally I just don't think you can ignore the sound system at Pacha with Carola in the centre of the room

following the videos i ve seen and destino music on closing attended, music on should be on the list for closing party ?
it's no more techno? I'm fine with it otherwisea NO GO
i hated aug 2016, it was ok amnesia opening 18 when Marco shut terrace midday

Personally I just don't think you can ignore the sound system at Pacha with Carola in the centre of the room
+1 greatest move in 2020 would be to make the VIP smaller to have more space.
The new sound system is very loud and precise but it doesn’t give any tinnitus on the way out.. impressive

Now the season is over, so is our Music On playlist.

Guess i might head to Studio 338 in February out of curiosity more than anything.

I went this year may go again next year... Tickets are definitely inflated compared to previous years it puts me off because I am not keen on paying £67 to go into a club that will be sold to capacity. You are not getting your moneys worth if you queue for 45 mins to get in, 30 mins to put your jacket in the cloakroom, 30mins to use the toilet, 15 mins to get a drink and then not be able to get on to the dance floor down those annoying steps....

I feel all I do is moan lately about the same old issue ?

Back