Music On at Pacha & Destino

Coxy at Destino (his first time I believe), I would imagine it is going to be pretty rammed. Though the fact that the carry-on is at Pacha after, it may massage the crowd out a bit. Plus, Destino have Solomun up there the night after.

I was vaguely aware of the Cox thing + his general popularity on the island but as you've said he is in Pacha later so wasn't sure how many people would be dropping 120euro + Destino is a shorter event ? Think I am probably kidding myself though :lol:

I was vaguely aware of the Cox thing + his general popularity on the island but as you've said he is in Pacha later so wasn't sure how many people would be dropping 120euro + Destino is a shorter event ? Think I am probably kidding myself though :lol:

I think they do a Detino/Pacha combo ticket for €100? But I agree, it is a hell of a lot of money...…. BUT it's close to 14 hours combined.... so depends how you think about it.

In early October the sun sets at 19:30 mate.
my minds is still in august followin my aug trip o_O
After 8pm, should be getting busy , following destino events ive done closing 18 (my techno journalist bro was there ? so i sold my ibz spotlight tix to one of his mate , i hope he will be there as 46€, quiet a hole in my "hippy" budget ? )
Cox was not so busy one night stand Dc10,Privilege Vista room can't compare to main room where it was Sardins effect, so it should be perfect busy

Noticed that there are no reports on Music On @ Pacha recently ... anyone? Carola really adapted to Pacha sound-wise from what I‘ve seen/heard on youtube...

Noticed that there are no reports on Music On @ Pacha recently ... anyone? Carola really adapted to Pacha sound-wise from what I‘ve seen/heard on youtube...
One of my friend, who stays in Ibiza from April to November since years and was a big fan when on Fridays at Amnesia, told me it sucks badly... I'll be at Destino tomorrow, I know it's clearly not like Pacha's at night, but I will review here on Friday morning (or afternoon...).

I’m hardly a Marco/MusicOn fan, but sometimes myths about how a night “sucks” are often created by people who have their own agenda...

In all honest, he really didn't have far to go anymore.

Exactly. I think he had moved to that slowly tech-house sound a while back. Listen to his sound from last few seasons, and he was hardly throwing out full-on-techno anymore. Listen to his 2011 album Play It Loud, he's kind of back to that sound isn't he.

29/8 also added for destino...

Twitter_header_photo_1500x500_96-1.jpg')

We did not talk alot about that. But, I know he thinks that that kind of party does'nt belong in Pacha and that Music On's home is at Amnesia (a bit like Cocoon last year). He did not like the vibe at all.

Well if it brings in the heads then that's all that matters I guess

Good vibe last night, but, I my own opinion, not because of Marco who played too soft (normal I guess for Destino). He even played a couple of EDM songs in the begining of is set... Damian played better.

Good vibe last night, but, I my own opinion, not because of Marco who played too soft (normal I guess for Destino). He even played a couple of EDM songs in the begining of is set... Damian played better.

damian being better than marco...of course.

marco playing edm though????? ??

Was there a good dancing crowd and not full of people chatting, walking about and taking photos etc?

Back