Music On at Pacha & Destino

Thats interesting because he does music on Amsterdam and music on tours so contract must be exclusive only to amnesia Ibiza... Guess he will be staying at amnesia... I think it fits better at amnesia anyway

Doubt it will move back because surely he and Pacha was aware of the consequences before doing the move so they must have some kind of plan of action how to deal with it...

Don‘t know about that. As I read it, it is apparently already decided by a court that the contract is legally binding and if carola goes ahead at pacha, he has to pay a 2.4 million fine. no dj is worth paying a 2.4mio fine.

Why is this thing only be now an issue? We knew Marco moved on to Pacha months ago, industry insiders probably way earlier. Or has this only come to the public eye now?

I don't get why this would make Amnesia look bad. They have a legally binding agreement that should be respected

It's been an issue for a long time apparently, but only as gossip within the industry. It has come to the public eye because the contract was validated by court and this news was printed in the diario.

It actually makes total sense that amnesia may have a valid contract about the Music On brand and that carola would have signed that years ago. What is really strange is that Carola would sign a contract that would forbid him as a person to play any other venue in the future. If Carola weren't personally in this contract then pacha just needed to call the party some other name and would be fine.

I’d love to know what happened between Marco and Amnesia. I mean to break contract to a club that is viewed as a downgrade is something else. Marco must have slept with someone’s wife or something along those lines.

First Sven then Marco... could it be the same reason that made both of them move? Even tho Sven is back now.

i just browsed the music on poster with full dates for this season and noticed that it says (MUSIC ON the night) ?
are they trying to alter the name slightly? is there anything in this

i just browsed the music on poster with full dates for this season and noticed that it says (MUSIC ON the night) ?
are they trying to alter the name slightly? is there anything in this

no, that's more about the fact that their plans also include a lot of music on THE DAY parties at destino.

WOW!
Cassy for Music On in the second room every week!!

Probably the best thing about Music On lol. I saw a lot of her open to close set in the 2nd room last year at Cocoon and it was nice deep house. Smells really nice in there, wonder what they use. I smell it in the Pacha shops too.

Back