Music On at Pacha & Destino

Yes he played about 30 seconds of it and then he dropped a filthy techno beat! I was there and it actually went down well with the crowd. Best rave I have been too all year , the atmosphere was something else.

Loco Dice dropped a garage like track at his recent event at the Docks and I have seen him dropping similar sounds on his story
I wonder if this sort of sound is going to come in - I really liked it.
A blend of tech house garage

Loco Dice dropped a garage like track at his recent event at the Docks and I have seen him dropping similar sounds on his story
Would you like to name this new genre?

To be fair it’s been around for a while. The Fuse sound is quite ‘garage’ influenced, and East End Dubs has an interesting mix of house / garagey sounds. Can be a bit weird in clubs but defo around

To be fair it’s been around for a while. The Fuse sound is quite ‘garage’ influenced, and East End Dubs has an interesting mix of house / garagey sounds. Can be a bit weird in clubs but defo around
East end dubs played sankeys a bit don't think to much success... A mate is a big fan I've never gave them much a listen to be honest but I trust his knowledge of DJs..

Good to see Carola and Dice varying it up instead of playing the same monotonous tech sound

I have seen Dice Twice (yes that rhymes) and in my experience he is far from playing monotonous music. A lot of his sets use music with vocals for instance. You could argue the vocals alone would differ one record to another significantly?

Back