Massively detailed Ibiza Review 2012 :)

Yeah i think it is too..gave a mate a read of it last night and he loved it,wind up or not these things do happen on your first holiday..i think there is to much in it to be a wind up myself.Jesus i remember a girl asking me do i want fork before and i taught she said do you wanna fu*k:D

Tips for your next visit -

1. Take one of your parents with you.

2. Prior to next visit, spend some time hanging around some less privileged areas of the UK. There are loads of them up here in the North West.

3. Dont book an overhyped hotel that is going to contain individuals who dont really want to sleep.

4. Take twice as much money.

5. Learn yerself Scouse, "blending in" is the key.

6. Not my thing really but buy some vests.

:)

oh and

7. If a bird touches your privates she wants to make them public. ;) (seize the moment)

... a bird ...

"...
my top 3 tips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok for all of yours who keep asking the me for tips to pull a burd on ibiza my 3 top tips are

1) if your out in a club always remember the bigger the boobs the smaller the brain

2) always go for girls who are on there last night they are so easy

3) every holes a goal
..."

:arrow:
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=12044

So did you have a good holiday?

Not really i was surrounded by poor common people and I clearly can't be trusted to look after anything that hasn't been stapled to my hand. On the upside I danced with about 30 different girls and touched a stripper by accident. Twice.

It was at Bar M and we were waiting for our friend to finish work one night and she always brought us out food at end of night we sit on beach eating and drinking for hours..most of the people that worked around there would do the same and have a great cheap night on beach till sun rise...goodtimes..:D

So did you have a good holiday?

Not really i was surrounded by poor common people and I clearly can't be trusted to look after anything that hasn't been stapled to my hand. On the upside I danced with about 30 different girls and touched a stripper by accident. Twice.

:lol::lol::lol:

world´s most dangerous craziest **** ever :!:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

... We tried to check in at reception,
but the women said we had to check in at 8.30!
So we then had to find a way of killing some time.
There was this small room where we could put our bags
but literally anyone could walk in there
and steal our luggage so easily.
However we took this risk
even though it had all our money, passports etc in it ...

... it eventually turned to 8.30 so we could get our room.
We went to check in and the worst possible news happened -
they said the hotel room was not ready so we would have to come back at 2.
I was so angry! ... We couldn't bare the thought of staying in the hotel for longer.
So we decided to go to the beach and had to leave our luggage in this little room again ...

actually it´s the 8th wonder of the world that 100% of your stuff
wasn´t already gone 4ever on your first day @ ibiza :idea: :twisted:

This review is screaming out for photos. :lol:

1. To prove it's real, and
2. I just want to see this lot on a night out.

Since we are only 18 and not massively muscular we didn't really settle

so since I am 38 and not massively muscular either, are my days in Ibiza already over :?: I think not !!!

Thats if the camera wasnt lost/mislaid/stolen:lol:

Hmmm ... the chinny reckon bit does keep flashing on and off ...

actually it´s the 8th wonder of the world that 100% of your stuff wasn´t already gone 4ever on your first day @ ibiza :idea: :twisted:

... or maybe not all tattooed chavs are thieves after all :p (PS - maybe take one of there next time .. available airside from all UK airports :arrow: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000X8YB...and=1291551221812342310&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt= )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back