Massively detailed Ibiza Review 2012 :)

100% has to be a wind up.How could someone be that thick?

You dropped your toothbrush and instead of spending 1 euro on a new one you just didn't brush your teeth?

"He didn't even sing or anything":lol:

Oh and you are going travelling for a year?You will be dead in two weeks.

c'mon, please post your reviews ! !

I'm off work on Friday, I'll give it a go then :)

You dropped your toothbrush and instead of spending 1 euro on a new one you just didn't brush your teeth?

Well you were there Knifey....

Beans must have something going for him if the chicks are throwing themselves at him even when he hasn't brushed his teeth for a week.

[/QUOTE]

Beans must have something going for him if the chicks are throwing themselves at him even when he hasn't brushed his teeth for a week.

Well the fact that I barely ate food meant that my teeth wouldn't be too bad. Combine this with having sugarless mints a lot and having them just before going to the clubs. Plus even though I didn't have a toothbrush, I put toothpaste on my finger and brushed it this way.

How could someone be thick enough to ask if they would get sunburn going to a hot country where the sun is out almost every day?

Something is beginning to tell me mr beans is a fast learner and far more capable of handling himself than many people might imagine from reading this review. I would say, however, that viewing forward women with a healthy degree of judicious caution can only be commended. However, perhaps excessive exposure to the effects of certain substances on the female population has rendered me a cynical old fart. :idea: ...

"And they called it puppy love
Oh i guess they'll never know
how a young heart really feels
and just why i love her so
and they called it puppy love"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8NGYBrdRvU

To be honest, I did really learn from some of those stupid mistakes I made and became so much more careful afterwards!

Thanks. I would post the photos just to you but I can't risk it in case it spreads around the site

No probs at all chief. Amazing review though, it is currently being passed round our office and I think everyone (including people on here) recognises certain parts from their first hols away on their own too, I know I do.

Just dont let the first time put you off, mine was a bit weird too but I'm going for my 17th year this year and the place just keeps on getting better & better as long as you go to the right places. Ibiza = Heaven on earth

Haha is it really getting passed round your office?

Out of interest, which parts of my review do you recognise? I have read a few other people's reviews on here and I recognise some of the things they have said too.

I'll trawl you tube later!

Found any of his tunes yet?

did you take some other pics (girls or something like that maybe :p )
or just pics with blokes, blokes and more blokes like you had posted ?

I didn't take any pics because I was using a really old phone with no camera at all. I was in some photos with some girls but I didn't take the photo and never really talked to those girls after the night out. So I won't be able to trace the photos.

Brill review Beans, nice to hear one from a slighty (!) different perspective to the norm on here! Reminds me of my first lads hol in Benidorm at 17!

Found any of his tunes yet?

Actually, it might have been DJ Bangers & Mash I was thinking of... ;)

Seriously, why didn't you just buy a new toothbrush? (Or has this been explained somewhere?) If you're drinking fizzy pop, sugar will just cling to your teeth unless cleaned off with something abrasive (not a finger).

"...
my top 3 tips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok for all of yours who keep asking the me for tips to pull a burd on ibiza my 3 top tips are

1) if your out in a club always remember the bigger the boobs the smaller the brain

2) always go for girls who are on there last night they are so easy

3) every holes a goal ..."

:arrow:
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=12044

LMFAO this just made my day!! hahahaha

Beans mate, what is the problem with putting your pics up?!

You haven't done anything wrong! It's not illeagal to go on holiday!

I just cant see how you'd get any grief from it! If there are some 'near the mark', then just leave them out!!

(someone who missed the pics but is intrigued) !!!!.

:D

saw the pics , really nothing to lose sleep over just standard holiday pics. some people dont like having pics of themselves on the net for all to see , simples

You know, if you laugh at that page, chances are you'll end up on there! ;)

In all likelihood, I'm pretty certain I'm already on there. Or if not, it's only a matter of time.

There are a few familiar snaps on there though from the Spotlight forums

Back